FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FNF Chicken Style Results!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 8:46 pm    Post subject: FNF Chicken Style Results! Reply with quote

I led the blue team to the victory over the red. I hope some of you got pics of some of the crazy chicken action involved. Good game, the red came back in the end but we held up. Thanks DK for setting up the best game ever. We should have this chicken bash next week also.

Last edited by Linktodeath on Fri May 10, 2002 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what was going on but the server kept accusing me of cheating. However it would not kick me or do anything else to me. Said something about "+at extream cvar"...

Any admins know what is going on?
Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I didn't have connection problems at the end, my team would have won. I was making the comeback with the help of my teammates very nicely.
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i know what you mean, at the end also at about 100 kills for me, i just barely stayed connected, but other than that i saw the lowest pings for me ive ever seen (190)!!!

DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for showing up and having fun. I have pics and demos but dont knwo how to post lol. It was sweet. Thanks Ktulu, 16 in ROOFCUTTER and mymunk.

So the llamas that did not show up you are on my list. I spent well over 10 hours this week coord. And those that had last min probs I understand as a repo agent and you pmd me I resepct that.

For those who did not have the proper repect to tell me about any conflicts, I will frag you in the future.

I worked as hard as I could and then switched to a diff server because of server load. Then half you vanish. That just aint cool. And I switched teams becuase people dropped. THat anit cool either.

And Torak. Are you a chetur? Shit the sever kicker your ass out 3 times. SO is your brother a hack? (BTW i bet one thing the ville has the next csguard along with a custom script). SO why did you get booted with a cheat? MR CUP?

I freeley admint I am an ass but as JD says when people as who I am he says "THat is DK and that is DK and that is it"..

DK PISSED OOFF CHICKEN

[/img]
Ktulu

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trully one of the funniest and well fought battles i've ever seen, I think it would have been a tie if some of the red players were not getting dropped.

I made several demos and took loads of screen shots i'll post later

KILAAKS have much to fear about chickens!!!!!!!!!!
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always a person that gets upset. DOH. TOrak sorry. You have always been akind sir.

Ktulu, ROOFCUTTER, MY MUNK (?) you guys rock.

Thanks you again for the help as I rock out to AC/DC broadcast over the ville.

DK

BUK BUK KILL BETUURS
Linktodeath

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad i didn't sign up fast enough for the kilack game. I came to the forums and it was booked so good luck to my felllow chickens for we have to protect the ville from the mighty kilacks!!!

DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just to got to say one more hting, TOrak you file is from germany...say noi more...And I LOVE all of yo damn chicken you roosters and chicken you rock. THank you from showkng up.

DK
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DK - I had GREAT time! Thanks for all your effort! You did a tremendous job getting all of this together (especially with the PM rules). It was FUN-FUN-FUN!

Thank you admins! Especially for the time I got slapped around in the nme flag room! That was hilarious!

Thank you Red Team! You were a lot of fun to play with. At one point we had 4 or 5 chickens in the nme flag room. We actually made a little pyramid waiting for our team to cap One Big Chick - sorry about taking that flag from you, but I really was waiting first

Good Game Blue Chickens!

I'd like to know who everyone was.

I was (5)Chicken - ruling the roost
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a blast watching you guys and gals!
The last minutes were close I though there might of been a tie! Now that would of been fun.

Nice work DK, nice little party you threw Hopefully we can do it agian real soon.

Smiles at Munk and Ktulu for the set up and operations.
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a wee bit and I will have the spec hack tha twas used during the match.
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is going on???

PS. The music worked...now if only it wasn't playing because of me I'd be down right excited...
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ToRaK wrote:

What is going on???

PS. The music worked...now if only it wasn't playing because of me I'd be down right excited...

I want to thank everyone for showing up and having fun. THis was the whole point. U Roosters and Chicks are sweet.

Oh We will do it again, if I can convice buk-Tula to help.

DK
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great fun! Again, thanks, DK, you did so much work to make this happen. And admins, you guys are so wonderful! I loved the pyramid on the bridge. I wasn't a chicken at the time and exploded it with a MIRV! It was beautiful. Chicken gib everywhere.

I didn't mind that you took the flag! A cap is a cap... I don't care who caps as long as that person is on MY team!

BTW, Torak did not get kicked, and he shouldn't have. His aunt's dog's cat was using his puter and....

Great fun guys! Thanks to everyone who participated!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: