FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DED HEWMENZ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOOSIFUR OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: DED HEWMENZ Reply with quote

THARS A KNEW DEEMEN AT DE VILLE WEITIN FUR KNEW PEUNNI HEWMENZ TO BEE KILT

MAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kilaak Stooge

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else find this new hos0r a bit unamusing? I'm tired of these imposters giving us a bad name. But that's just my opinion.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dear, sweet, beuatiful Kilaak Stew g ... trust me when I say to you that you don't need to worry about *Loocifur* giving you a bad name... muahahahahaha

Gawd, I slay me!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MASTER OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN HUMAANZ IMPPOSETER
OBTUSE OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOSIFUR HAZ LANDID. HE IZ MI KUZIN. WE YOOSD TU PLAY WITH HEWMAN HEDS WEN WE WER LITUL KILAAKS. I MIS THOZ DAYZ. WELKUM TO EERTH LOOSIFUR. HEWMANZ SEEM TO THEENK YOO AR EEVUL! HAHAHAHA SILEE HEWMANZ. YOO DONT EVEN HAV HORNZ? WAIR THEY GET THAT IDEEUH?
LOOSIFUR OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KUZIN OBTUSE YIT IS NICCE TOO SEE DAT YOO SERVIDED DEE INVASON OF EERTH. YIT HAS BEEEN A LONGGGG TYM SNICH I HERD FRM YOO. I HAAD TOO STAAY HOM AND CLEEN OUT DEE STEEW POTS FROME DE INVASON OF EERTH SOO I TOKE A VILE TOO GIT TO EERTH. ITS TOO BAAD DAT KILAAK STOOGE LOOKES LIKEE HE HAAS BEEEN HALF VAY ASSIMILATED BYE DE SILLE HEWMANZ. SINSE YOO LEEFT I HAV DEEVEILUPTED PENUEE HORNZ. I LOOKE FOURWARDE TOO PLAYYING VIT YOO AGANE ASS SOONE ASS VI MEAT. I MIZ THOZ DAYZ TOO. ITS BENE A LONGGGG TYM SYENSE I HADE TOO ROOAST PENUU HEWMANZ HEDS DWON IN MYE DEAPTHS OF KILAAK AND I AME LOOOKING FOURWARD TO IT AGGAINE MOME AND DADE ALLSO SAIDE FOUR MYE TOO SAYE AHOLLE
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you like your killack deep fried!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loosifur, I can't help but detect a suttle accent within your Kilaak speech. You come to Earth via the Netherlands?
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya Loosifur just exactly where on Kilaak did you come from

And just what does Loosifur stand for the devil or something

Maybe you had better go back home and try to re-enter earths atmosphere without burning up

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man they spell as bad as those chic filet cows...
LOOSIFUR OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SILLE HEWMANZ !!! I CAN DESGISE MY ACENT ANY VAY I VANT BCAUSE I AM FROME ALLL OVER DE UNIVRSE BCAUSE WE KILAAKS AR THEE SUPRIME RASE OF ALL TYM. IF YOO SILLE HUMANZ HALF KNOT ALREDY SEEN THAT YOO WILE WEN WE CONTINYOO HOUR ASSIMILATION PHASE TWOO. AND BLOO ROOLER I CANT BURNE UP CAUSE I LIKE TYE HEET WHY THEE HELL, THATS MY HOME, DOO YOO TINK MY NAME IS LOOSIFUR YOO SILLE HUMANZ DINGAMABOPPER. OH ANDE BLOO ROOLER I SAWD DAT YOO ARRE SCARED OF US, WELL YOO SHOLD BEE. YOO GOTE AVAY ONCE WITE RANZOM OF 5 BISON DAT VILE NOT BEE TYE CASSE NEIXT TYME. KILAAK COOK IS REDY FOUR YOO DIS TYME ANDE HIS POT IS ALREDY BOOILING VIT MYE FIRE
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaniteFog has changed name to Kilaaks_Sux0rs.
<--Constipated Fish
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoaxy, you crack me up too.

KRG, the netherlands comment was priceless. I got the same impression. Besides, Netherlands people spell like KILAAKS! i.e. "Sven" (what's up with the "v"?)

I believe that we may be on to a conspiracy! Traitorous scandinavian humans selling us out to the KILAAKIAN horde. Obviously they made a deal with the space scum because they didn't want the Swedish Bikini Team roughly used by KILAAK KONDOM.

For all of you of Scandinavian decent, all I can say is,"Shame on you."

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey watch the scandinhoovian comments they are starting to get personal I will have you know that our bikini team are truly gorgeous They do not have the gross hairy armpits and nose hairs that those damn Kilaak so called ladies have
Remember that we are the oldest monarchy and have the oldest flag in history That being said it only goes to show that there is no way that the Kilaaks will ever assimilate us, I mean history speaks for itself
We use the "v" because that is the way that it is supposed to be spelled not the way that the immigrants that we sent to the newly found land, at that time, called North America The reason we sent them away was simply because we were well informed that they would never be able to conform to the way life in general was and would be thru out history The Kilaaks knew what we had done way back then and they are now, at last, taking those undesirables away from earth I for one am looking forward to the pending invasion as long as they don't come to scandinavia If they do I will be so scared and have to exit stage left
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: