FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ultimate Kill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enrico

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Kill Reply with quote

You all tohught that ARM_DETONATION kill was hard, or the GRENADE was a toughie... but there is a NEW hardest kill. I doubt ANYONE will EVER get this one. If they do they deserver something.
It the...

TELEBEACON DETONATION KILL

Yes, this herculean task teeters on the edge of Super Impossible to Ultra Impossible! With Almost no splash damage and 1 damage per detonation, you would have to die 125 times just to take out another scout... If anyone does get this kill, heres a pat on the back in advance
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a scout be killed with it...freaked me out at the time as I didn't know what the lastest newbie-TF had in store. I liked the old NEO, this new stuff is crap.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was accually bored, and tried that one day. I thought it would have the same explosion as like an am launcher, but like you said, it almost does nothing.
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torak I agree. The new neo is crap. I used to ply on neo all the time, but witht he current neo features going on and off, it is my last choice to ply.

Bah

DK
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stopped bothering to check TV4 to see if it has any players. Back when TV3 & 4 were both running neo (back right before medic cbar upgrade) it was an enjoyable experience to play with. Sounds like the NEO creators are releasing Microsoft "upgrades" nowadays.
Enrico

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the new neo, its hilarious to steal MGs, as a spy one time i stole 3 MGs in the enemy flag room, needless to say, by the time they cleared them out, we had enough caps to coast through the rest of the round.

I also really like the Pyro Freezethrower. The only problem is now there are too many pyros in the game for it to be really enjoyable i think. You hate getting set on fire, you hate getting set on fire 5 times in a row 5 times more.
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what would be one heck of a hard kill to get. I like the multiple frags with a single am-auncher detonation, or dispenser detonation... those impress me the most
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: