FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
My Invention

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enrico

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: My Invention Reply with quote

Recepie Corner

Okay, I know i didn't invent anything, but it sounds better than Recepie Corner. I am an accomplished chef who delights in such things as Ramen Noodles and Microwave Dinners. Here is my Recepie, I made it up myself.

Cheese Palisades

Ingredients:
Pretzel Sticks (works best with larger pretzels, not the dinky ones)
Your favorite cheese (I use american)
Plate
Microwave (okay, the last two aren't ingredients)

Directions
Lay the pretzels parallel to each other on a plate. If you want, you can sharpen one end of the pretzel sticks for historical accuracy. Then, lay the cheese on top in a thin layer. Next, you microwave the whole thingas long as you would normally microwave your cheese, if you don't 30 sec. should be good. Viola! Cheese Palisades, for a party, try making earthworks out of dip. In seconds, you have your own little fort to defend the orderve table!
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe, if I had a big red pen, I would have corrected it for ya... it's spelled "Recipe"...

Hmmm... well, being a veteran of preparing bachelor food, I've made a lot of things, but most aren't "creative"... I'd have to say that my best "concoction" is just my "bowl of meat"... (not to be confused with Ren & Stimpy's "Glass of meat") Sorta like sloppy joes, but without buying a mix... you never get enough meat in the store-bough mixes, anyway
Take a whole bunch of ground beef (hamburger), brown it first, then put it in a pan or bowl... add ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, or any other sauce you prefer, pepper, spices, onions, veggies, salt, etc etc etc, heat it up, and scoop it onto a bun... sloppy joes, your way!

I was making that one day when a buddy came over and saw me take the "bowl of meat" out of the microwave... he thought it was hilarious. I'd never called it anything, but now it's just "Bowl of meat".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FingerDemon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my bachelor days, I wanted a meal to impress a date with. So, I shopped around and found this chicken Dijon mix. I followed those instructions. And I added some broccoli to the meal and a flavored rice mix with some kind of biscuit. It turns out pretty good. I made it for myself several times so I had a whole system for getting everything right and done at the same time. Then whenever I had a date over, I looked like some whiz bang chef, eating well balanced meals instead of boxes of Oreos for dinner.

My brother saw the meal once in the fridge as a leftover and thought the Dijon sauce looked unappetizing, so he called it "Chicken Nasty".

From then on, that meal was always known as "Chicken Nasty" no matter what I tried to call it. (Sigh)

<TVB>FingerDemon-VS
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite meal is "Create a Meal" dinners. My favorite is the Teriyaki Chicken one. I'm actually pretty good in the kitchen, but I don't like to have to spend a lot of time on meals.
Twisted29

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's eomething form my cookbook that I DONT recommend.

Half Dozen Hot Dogs
1 lb macaroni (any will do)
2 cups Tomato Sauce/Ketchup Mixture (i ran out of sauce..)
1/3 Can Cheeze-Whiz (or substitute)

Instructions: Cook pasta and hot dogs seperatly, then throw everything togher. Warm to taste.

On this note I want to add that I really am a pretty good cook. I've just dont stupid things late at night (college will have that effect on you )
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO these foods!

however i have some across something i find tasty, CHOCOLATE OJ! liek chocolate milk, but with oj...it tastes great once you get over it looks like mud and is one of the most unnatural smell-taste combinations.. try it its not that bad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: