FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Crap

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sSdD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Crap Reply with quote

well guys as i mentioned in the FN3 post... i won't be here till Saturday night... my great grandmotehr passed away.. so i have to leave... i miss skewl tomorrow (not too bad) but i also hvae to miss my soccer game on Saturday (which i REALLY wanted to play in and my team needs me).. so that sucked.... and then i got home today to find out that my mom's car had been robbed...they took her purse and my baby bro's diaper bag (don't know why)... so she lost everything in it.... so that kinda sux for today... i'm hoping things will all get better
hoaxie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a bad day, sweetie. Well, take care of you and we will miss you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks I know my friends dad passed away a couple of months ago, and it was a tough time.
sSdD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah it does suck... i wasn't REALLY close to her... but ya know... she was 88 though.. and it was time for her to leave... she couldn't respond much anymore... and was in a nursin home.. so it was good... but i hate funerals..... everyone does.... so i'm gettin tired of funerals
Psychotic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My condolences George.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: