FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHT 2 RESULTS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...I'm sweating.

This one was closer than the murder ball match. I don't want to know how many times I got cut down without even seeing their flag. The defenses where almost perfect until the last 10 minutes of the match. Both teams capped the flags within seconds of each other. After that we managed to scrape a flag out here and there. It was an awsome match. I have a demo that'll I post links to (from my prespective only) after I upload it.

Sorry to Red team. I don't know why George left in mid match. If he had stayed I doubt we'd been able to cap the flags we did.

ToRaK

Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to go on offense because the game wasn't going anywhere! I score the last point!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an awesome match. Blue really kept a lot of pressure on us and finally found a hole. Thank you Torak for organizing the match. Good job team blue on a job well done!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on o only for the game (Hoax too) and it was painful. It was a great game though we lost. GG look forward to doing it again,

DK

[ This Message was edited by: dkwild alcohlo fuled on 2002-04-19 21:39 ]
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That game was excellent. Can we do it again with our pick of the map?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a blast!!! Poor DK and me, against their two heavies... sheesh. And you all know my son pwns me!! Crap! It did suck when we lost George, but, it was a great deal of fun anyway. I am wondering why everyone didn't show. But, as it turns out, the teams were more closely representative of what it will be like in the Cup. Both teams had awesome D!

w00t!!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
QuasiModo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed it...sorry the others wimped out...6 on 6 kind of like the size of the ville cup...I had fun...used voice a lot...hope every could understand me...with my southern accent...

[ This Message was edited by: QuasiModo on 2002-04-19 21:50 ]
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey next time could we do a custom map like wrath. It is a great map and I would love to ply somehthing I only get to ply once a month or so. (I also get tired of the same maps over and over again).

Hoax again gj. You as Hvy and me as med against 2 Hvys and up to 2 engs was hard but we did good. You capped the flag and that was great.

DK

gindapoo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great match. The voice comm works great, wish I could get mine to work, the other team might never have capped if we all could have communicated easily. (DOH!)

(On a side note. When playing engie on 2fort, why does it always seem that when your basement is being flooded by the enemy, you respawn in the respawn furthest from the basement entrances?)

[ This Message was edited by: gindapoo on 2002-04-19 21:54 ]
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure custom maps are fine by me...I can upload whatever maps you want to play.

I will be posting link to demo sometime late tonight. It's about 15 megs compressed...It is of me playing medic throughout the match. GG guys...

ToRaK

Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a great game. Next time, I just won't even bother with sniper, I suck at it. But when it came down to the wire, and I realized we didn't have an engie, I got my sg up and kept people out. GG all. Hope to do it again.

DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets deff do it again... and Torak could we do it on wrath. It is a cool gothic church map where you deal with the wrath of god. It is sweet.

DK

Linktodeath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh... I missed out, i signed up and everything but i had a last minute change of plans. Sounds like it was a great match and catch the next one for sure!!

hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, DK, they only reason I capped was because you pulled it out of the basement... and after you died, I called the troops to come help me across the bridge... and there was Bada, gettin my back!! Great teamwork! And yes, using voice makes a huge difference! Communication is the key to great teamwork. I could never be ashamed of a loss like that. Both teams played hard and played well.

And Torak, whatever map is chosen, you can count me in as well as kiD Gohan!! w00t
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Computer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOt only was it well played on both sides I think we all had a good attitude about it. There was 0 trash talk or attitude. Great fun, hope to do it again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: