FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Action Half-Life

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenSpy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you ever heard of a mod called Action Half-Life? My brother downloaded it a few days ago, and it is cool. You can play the single player mode with new weapons and moves. It is supposed to simulate an action movie, so you can do stunts, includind diving in 4 directions (front, back, left, right), and in the single player mode it goes into slow-motion when you do these. Very much like Max Payne. Did I mention that you can dive through windows and have glass shattering and everything? It is very cool. For multiplayer, it has deathmatch, team deathmatch, team elimination (like counter-strike), and my favorite, Last Man Standing. So anyway, anyone else heard of it? It has a small web community (about 90 servers). I would even go so far as to say you should give the boot to DoD and run TV2 with this.
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never heard of it but it sounds cool.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had it before HD wipe, i tried SP with it, and i got stuck in the floor whenever i dove. I couldnt stand MP, cause like CS, you gotta wait 3 minutes to respawn...
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been out for a while now. It's is suppose to be a simulation of John Woo movies. I tried it but couldn't get hooked. Was pretty cool though.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i been playing this game fora while now started in beta4 it is really cool game i love it i havent been playing much lately though
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG ahl is the best mod ever(afterTFC) !!!!

it has some of the most beautiful maps and models iveseen for HL,and that waiting 3mins to respawn was just that certain game...definately giveAHL a try on TV2 for a bit, its great!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh...what was I gonna ask... Ooo ooo oooh I remember now...wait...ok yea Well umm the single player AHL...is that just half-life single player levels with the mod (rolling, weapons, ect.) or did it mess up when loading the levels? o.O thanks

PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesnt work too well in SP, you ahve to use cheats to get any weapons and you get stuck in alot of places and need to noclip and the levels dont work well, but you can shoot down planes with 1 rifle round!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: