FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Would you call this a cheat or luck?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicVissil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I was playing on my fav Ville 1.

I don't have a screenshot of this but you know the platform near cp3 where the common sentry is usually built, and on the way, an hwguy makes a turn to the cp3 (opposite that little hut) platform and I shoot him twice on the body and the level 3 sentry shoots him as well... but he makes it to cp3 with the flag!!! Me and the sentry barraged him with really powerful stuff, 3 rocket hits and the sentry guns cannon!! WTF??

Your opinion..

Also for Ville 3, I noticed when playing Neo-TF there, there was some weird stuff I never seen before, in dustbowl there was stationary object that looks like the alien gun from HL and deflects grenades..? How do you get that.

Thanks,
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no "invulnerability" cheat. But there is a cheat, that makes you not get hit by sg fire. The thing it, when you use it your body looks really weird.
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where exactly is the SG at...is it on the cap side or the other side?

I assume you were a sniper. How charged was your rifle when you hit him?

A fully armored/healed heavy can go quite a ways while being hit by an SG, exp if it is hitting him in the back/pushing him. Doesn't really sound like a cheat to me.

ToRaK

PondScum007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats just a medic special in NeoTF...you ahve to play medica on a serv with that enabled to bea able to make it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also a medic my have pumped him up with health before he turned the corner.
Pair up a medic with a fatty and he's almost unstoppable
Brujah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaaaah yes how I love ducking behind a fat arse and pumping him full of vitamins till he or I dies hehehee
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO. We all know why you get behind the HW Brujah, J/K.
I've seen the same thing happen and just like it was said. A good pair is a HW and a Medic, tough to beat.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a HW who asked me where Brujah was... here's a screenie of him:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now my serious reply... Was there a lot of lag on the server? If there is enough lag, the SGs actually don't shoot at people much... that happened in a Friday Bash not too long ago, it made Defense almost helpless...
I had "Bessie" at lvl 3 with 100% ammo on the ledge by 3, so it could see the whole area by 3... the NME comes with the flag, walks around 3 and up the stairs, caps it, then leaves... Bessie still had 100% ammo... I was actually yelling at my computer "shoot damnit!"

[ This Message was edited by: BitterBeerFace on 2002-04-14 15:09 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MagicVissil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was very little lag on the server, even for and I live far away! The sg was opposite cp3 on that platform (on the right of cp3) where most engies build it, the hw guy was coming from opposite that little hut, I was a soldier, he came from opposite the little hut, he pretty much jumped from the balcony and made way to cp3 with the flag, the sentry detects him and starts shooting lotza bullets and a rocket, I being a soldier fire 2 precise shots at his body which should do a huge amount of damage but he makes it the fat load of armor.

There was no medic on the other team, it was very late night in the Ville, the guy was "Springer".
Computer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it must have been really late and you were hallucinating. YOu need to get some sleep young man. Anyway I've never heard of any cheat that makes you 'invincible' nor do i think springer cheats, I've played with him many times and never noticed anything odd. Maybe you just saw it wrong... I have no clue.

MagicVissil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Computer dont give me that hallucination dilemma, that happens everytime someone sees something weird, I know what I saw! It was weird but prolly luck, fat Hw, oh the sentry is suppose to push him back since he's walkin his fatass to it, heh.
MagicVissil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeeeeeeeeeeee
Uploaded file larger than 250000 limit. Sorry.
MagicVissil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf, how do I upload a pic!
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Springer? He is a bad ass HW. I have played with and against him many times. I never got the impression he cheats. I have capped before as HW with a bunch of nonsense going on. Jumping helps. And it has something to do with timing and yes.... luck.

BTW, you need to change the format of your pic. A bmp is probably too big to upload. You are limited in the file size you can upload. Change it to a jpg and you will get it up.

[ This Message was edited by: one big hoax on 2002-04-15 06:53 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: