FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Friday Night Fight Results
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture below. I have learend 3 things:

1. Torak needs anger management sessions.
2. I can think of a couple people that would at least need warnings if this had been a ville server... *cough* *cough*
3. Trying to enforce rules is pointless, shoulda let it be a free for all, because it was anyways.

[ This Message was edited by: Goldom on 2002-04-12 20:55 ]
Goldom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone give Borg credit. He was having serious connection probles (dropped more than i can count). It was good fighting with you on my team, but the next time we meet you are mine

DK WILD

(Hey could we start the next game 30 mins later. I am on pacific time and have to drive like a drunk fool to get home from work to sit down and immedately ply)

[ This Message was edited by: dkwild alcohlo fuled on 2002-04-12 21:13 ]
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awsome! I'm glad that I was on Vegas, Bada's and hoax's team.

[ This Message was edited by: Sneaky_Lil_Mikey on 2002-04-12 20:58 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have learned something: have a stable connection for matches.

I had been trying to get my video card working becuase when it does I don't lag as bad and I don't lose my connection as often.

All I have to say is that it was fun and I would enjoy playing again. GG to everyone.

Linktodeath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah...that was fun!!! I lost my connection once but overall it was great. But what i noticed was how peaceful it was w/out snipers and infection.

QuasiModo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we did have a small detpak problem...but I have seen worse...all in all a good game...diepepsi was on green for a while but switch when asked while his team was winning without bitching...Bravo Diepepsi...

Enjoyed it very much guys...midfield was a nasty place to pickup the ball wasnt it?
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a lot of fun!! A little too much nade spam at the ball respawn, without the ball being there, but awesome just the same. Thx to everyone on my team, Bada, Mikey, Hoax, and Diepepsi for the short time he was on. I hope I can be available for a lot more of these things. Way to go team green!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to disagree completely. It went off pretty well I think. Everyone seemed to have fun. It was wild...

For the most part the rules where followed very well. We had a few incidents (det packs in field, ppl attacking team without ball) But, this is normal...Murderball is hectic and confusing and even the best make mistakes.

Oh, and special thanks for those who switched teams when asked. I know it wasn't your fault people didn't show, but the whole objective was to have fun...and it wouldn't have been fun if the teams had been lopsided.

I think that overall the teams where generally fair and lots of killing occured (which was one of my primary goals).

Special thanks to Quasimodo for getting this server. Everyone pinged really well to it. Except for those silly 56kers, but we can't help them. Great game...good fun!

ToRaK

CoonDawg47

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hola, everyone... taht was great...my team was pretty good but in like the first round we only had 2 players and everyone ealse had at least 4... My comp. kept freezing up that game and it made me mad but gg to all of yall... peace
Vulcan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-12 20:57, dkwild alcohlo fuled wrote:
Everyone give Borg credit. He was having serious connection probles (dropped more than i can count). It was good fighting with you on my team, but the next time we meet you are mine

DK WILD

Thank you. I think most of my problem is that I had to run in software mode. My stupid video card wouldn't go into opengl or d3d after about 7 CST. If I would have had my video card working correctly, I probably would have been more help to the team. But when I was there, I was fighting like everyone else, and I think even with my problems, I got the team a good 10 - 20 points holding the ball.

QuasiModo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way I would like to say sorry to Violent Pacifist...in the middle of the game I forgot I was on the yellow team (I was suppose to be on blue but switched to keep teams balanced) and attacked him when he had the ball for our team....opps...sometimes before going into the enemy base I have to check the board to make sure I am going into the right base...

thanks guys
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had fun until certain det pack problem. Torak really had my heart beating, wondering what he was going to do to me. Honestly, I've never played murderball before so It was quite an experiance. Got a tab bit spammy, lol. My router right now is over heated. I never looked over the rules which was stupid on my end, and I didn't ask krg which I was going to to about that det cause my microphone got unbinded I'm sorry about that. Seems to be the biggest complaint
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, thank you very much to Torak and Quasimodo for hosting this shindig. It was much fun.

Second, there were a lot of "questionable" kills during that match. It's murderball so you have to just deal with it. It was never bad enough to ruin my game.

Third, I must apologize for the members of my team that were detpacking the field. I was not aware of it until people started talking about it. It kinda pissed me off. If you do not take the time to completely understand the rules, you should not be there. All of the talking that followed no doubt hurt our team severely in the end.

Fourth, other than the detpacking my team played excellent. Thx for the awesome effort guys!

=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to get your heart pounding but we'd had a long discussion with everyone about this specific thing (and infection too, which I proud to say I didn't have anyone get infected I don't think). I just wasn't happy to see a detpack on the field. After you learned about the detpack rule there were no more problems. I'm glad you came and played and I believe it was just a case of you not knowing that that was the rule. I had fun playing with you Lin (and everyone else too for that matter)...don't let one errant detpack, or emp, etc. spoil your fun Great game all...

ToRaK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: