FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Aim Bot Sniper..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PondScum007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...hes good, but not aimbot good all the time..i have a fair share of headdies on crazyguy...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think svvord cheats, at least not the times Ive played with him. I can usually do fairly well against him and Im not the greatest sniper.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm second on that because I've seen him miss a couple of times. All he goes for are headshots, nothing more. Even if he had the oppourtunity he won't take it unless it is through the head. I played with him a couple of times and he is really skilled with headshots. Svvord is one bad mofo, and I don't think he cheats
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svvord has mondo skill when it comes to sniping. He's just a perfectionist where headshots are conserned. I know he doesn't cheat because I had a positive K/D ratio on him last week.
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm....svvord doesn't cheat. why would someone think that he does?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ktulu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will vouch for Svvord not cheating either, some of the new people here may not know that he is a very skilled player but he will always pull out his crowbar if he see's yours out. Nice guy and fun to play with
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think the guy needs to talk more. Svvord are you reading this, you need to talk more

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-12 02:03, BigCaulk69 wrote:
ummmm....svvord doesn't cheat. why would someone think that he does?

They would think that because of the unbelievable number of headshots vs regular sniper shots. The average is more like 1 out of 5 sniper shots instead of 1 out of 5 headshots.

But I will go on record saying I doubt he cheats. He is a skilled player who concentrates and tries for specific goals. You can make him miss the head shot by jumping sometimes and he is always ready to break out the Cbar. He does need dome practice with that though
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, it's got to be a confidence booster to have people think you cheat. Now why don't people ever think I cheat?!?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got accused Thursday night by some random n00b. It was the first and probably last time here I'll be accused of cheating.
Computer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or did this post begin with no one actually accusing him of cheating and then everyone stroking his ego and saying how awesome svvord is. Oh well, mad skills bro. Not that I'm even sure your reading this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: