FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Best Medic?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bru, you're good, but I think you play too much of other classes to get mentioned as a medic... these rankings seem to go on reputation alot, I think
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say that Whykublue and Blue and Tink are the best medics I know right now. I suck at medic. He he gotta play medic now this post drawing my streangth to medic...

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-04 03:16, Brujah wrote:
can I just say... I hate you guys >

OMG how could I possibly forget to mention you. 1000 apologies Brujah, you are one of the top 10 meds that play here. Dang, you always miss someone everytime you make a list.
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-04 14:40, CyCoDad wrote:

you are one of the top 10 meds that play here. Dang, you always miss someone everytime you make a list.

Hey dad, how about you make a list! that'll settle everything once and for all. After all, you were once the best med around
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DId you say that in the past tense ?????

Grab a kit and prepare to defend yourself !!!

Whybkuul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-04 14:52, CyCoDad wrote:

Sorry grandpa.. oops, I mean dad, I don't use the medkit. I use the supershotgun. Medkit is a revenge thing. If I know I'm going to die, that's when I pull out the medkit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-04 14:56, Whybkuul wrote:
Quote:

On 2002-04-04 14:52, CyCoDad wrote:

Medkit is a revenge thing. If I know I'm going to die, that's when I pull out the medkit.

Because you are going to die is why I said grab your kit. I'll use little words so you might understand this time. Grab your kit merely means become a medic. You really take things to literally Whyb....

Oh and you won't be able to get revenge on my because you can't infect a medic DOH !!

Maybe I won't pick on you after all. There is no honor in bettering someone as pathetic as you. Super Shotty....Another Snaggle wannabe
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Because you are going to die is why I said grab your kit. I'll use little words so you might understand this time. Grab your kit merely means become a medic. You really take things to literally Whyb....

Oh and you won't be able to get revenge on my because you can't infect a medic DOH !!

Maybe I won't pick on you after all. There is no honor in bettering someone as pathetic as you. Super Shotty....Another Snaggle wannabe

JEEZ! You're that CyCoGrAnDpA that no one ever visits cuz he's so MEAN! I'm sorry GRANDPA! You're not my friend anymore-that means no more birthday parties for j00!
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::snickers at the Whybsnaggle wannabe::
PHISH

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I go against ultima and atro in practice alot, i'd have to say ultima is the best medic on openfire I've ever seen, but other maps he's just "good" eheh, atro is better at HH concs, one of the best, but rent is the best medic overall, his movement and knowledge of when to engage, when to conc by is just unparalleled. If he is playing he will make a HUUUGE difference for Zt..he usually manages 10 more runs than anyone else. Rent was also in TDA a looong time ago eheh, but I'd say Cpt. Jigglypuff or [TDA]Jigg is one of the smartest players I know (course I'm biased), great movement and most importantly he knows when its best to try and go by a guy as quickly as possible, or engage. |404|Dospac, Grifter.bP, Vega, Kideath, Reen, i could list many really great medics eheh.

If you want to look at some HLTV demos I could point you to them perhaps.

[ This Message was edited by: PHISH on 2002-04-10 14:42 ]
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What servers do you guys see some of the other guys mentioned on? Namely Rent, Ultima and Atrocity. I like going toe to toe with quality medics. I haven't hardly seen any medics other than Bru and DK Wild lately.
Dahak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dedicated Pain
Odin's Graveyard..
uh..
DR Floppy Donkey..

dunno IP's off hand

I guess i have to play medic more, since i didn't make any list That is my primary class after all.
stupid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHISH, if you have some HLTV demos of Rent that would be sweet. Ive heard so much about him yet have never seen him play. Ive heard a lot about Jigg also, but alas, I have not played with him either... I play D soldier so watching great meds is always a learning experience hehe.
btw, whoever asked for those server IP's...
Dedicated Pain - 12.25.192.162:27015
Odin's Graveyard - 216.185.105.12:27015
FloppyDonkey.. - 208.254.35.33:27015
Oh ya, I know you clanners have IRC, idle in #ville you ho3s
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks guys.
Dahak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wanna see how much rent can turn the tide??

rd1(w/o him):

rd2(w/ him):

[ This Message was edited by: Dahak on 2002-04-11 10:28 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: