FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do mirvs have some type of friggin magnetic force?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my team sees me toss a mirv into a room, please.........please...........please............please don't follow the damn thing in. You are killing me. No, I mean you are ACTUALLY killing me. If you see me shooting pipes, don't run in front of me...............please. They hurt me too.

Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about your detpacks? Should I jump on those and try to defuse them with my crowabr, that way it wouldn't hurt you. Oh wait, that is the other team that should defuse them with a crowbar.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they dont see you throw the nade you would think that they would want to stay away from nades laying around on the floor...Its sort of like detpaks...teammates are drawn to stand on them...
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-10 12:13, QuasiModo wrote:
Its sort of like detpaks...teammates are drawn to stand on them...

LOL! See, what I do is watch for a demo on my team to set a det.. I wait for the high pitched whine, then run over and stand on top of it. It throws you around the map like a nerf football! IT ROCKS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Albino. . .they do have magnets. . . At least, mine do! Except mine tend to stick to sgs? Hmmm. . . Here's to the single GL headshot death! WOOHOO!

=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, ya whenever I play demo I swear ppl think the pipebombs are some sort of force field to protect them.

Whyb, go ahead and stand on mine all ya want, I always make sure Im on the opposite team as you so all youll get is gibs all over the place.

Speaking of gibs, I wanna get like 6 ppl to stand on it and blow them up. I set my gib count to 9999. I bet that will be a real mess.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DukeNukem
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to make my apologies to Gibbon or RalphX. I ran into the cap 3 area as medic and they thought I was a spy and blew their pile of bombs - Dead Demo -- DOH!

Sorry.

I try to stay away, but it is not always possible. If I am playing medic in a fire fight and notice demo pipes, I try to heal the demo guys right away.

=US-])uke]\[ukem-V=
I STINK, therefore I SPAM!
[doctored Descartes]
Computer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I'm no longer playing Demo. The suicide count got far to high so i have abandoned the Spammtastic fun for the time being. If your not playing Demo the pipe bombs/Grenades/Mirvs/Detpacks all have huge neon signs over them that say "If you stand on this you will have full health/grenades/invulnerablity/and quad damage. So no, it isn't magnets.

PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe mess indeed... in a 3 person spam battel of demo gibtount to 999 and giblife 2000 i got my mighty box to succumb to 32fps, down from its usual redlined 99.9, where ive only seen i go below...never?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: