FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Kudos to all the complainers!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job to everyone debating the whole suicide while infected thing.

Everybody is staying coolheaded, posing intelligent arguments and not taking offense. All of us around here were pretty worried a couple of months ago about how people were treating other people on these boards. Just wanted to point out the fact that it's gotten a whole heck of a lot better recently.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Blown

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup...like one big happy family. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah if you would all stop killing yourself and start spreading my infections I would have a greater kill count... So I vote "no more kill command"

hoaxie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe, yeah, Sully, it's nice.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why I dont go to your house anymore db, I dont have an option to come back home and hit the kill button.
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you better not touch or bump into your wife either....hahhahahahaaaaaaa spread the love...

Ktulu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up Sully and quit changing the subject! LOL j/k

I have noticed that too, we have matured as a community, another good example is how we all ran to the planethalflife.com forum to defend TheVille and nobody there spoke much smack either.

Thanks for bringing this to light Sully, the llamas may steal some of our game time but they can't take away our home

hoaxie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice sentiment, Ktulu.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! life is so much better with violence and conflict! Just look at the middle east! Or downtown L.A.

Yay! we're mature now!
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a lot of the time we joke around on our posts, but the real reason that the {db} clan has hung around The Ville is because of the people. The people on The Ville for the most part have greater talent then almost any other server going, if you don't believe me play here for a few months then jump onto a 12AM, Orbit or someother server and fight... You will laugh..
I love The Ville, because the people here push me to be a better player and don't put up with cheating, and other stuff that goes on many other servers...

Ok enough of the mush, but that is how I feel.... Live long Ville !!!!!!!!!!

Bringing death to all the happy faces

[ This Message was edited by: Deathbringer on 2002-04-09 18:36 ]
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-09 18:34, Deathbringer wrote:
I know a lot of the time we joke around on our posts, but the real reason that the {db} clan has hung around The Ville is because of the people. The people on The Ville for the most part have greater talent then almost any other server going, if you don't believe me play here for a few months then jump onto a 12AM, Orbit or someother server and fight... You will laugh..
I love The Ville, because the people here push me to be a better player and don't put up with cheating, and other stuff that goes on many other servers...

Ok enough of the mush, but that is how I feel.... Live long Ville !!!!!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly almost! most other servers are a nearly a joke at times, and GO THEVILLE!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must agree, 3 pages of posts and not a personal insult amungst them. I'm so proud of my restraint

I wonder if we can get 3 pages of patting ourselves on the back for this one j/k

[ This Message was edited by: CyCoDad on 2002-04-09 18:43 ]
Blown

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, its real funny to take one other clan member and join in on another server. 99% of the time its just flat owning. I remember playing on 12AM prior to TV and I was an equal to the players there. Now that Ive played here for quite a few months my skill has increased quite a bit. Not to say there arent other servers with skilled players, but it is rare that I've seen. As for the admins, not enough can be said for you guys. You guys are awesome, always handle things IMO fairly and are active. Quite a few other places either dont do that or dont care. Plus the majority of the TV players are just a bunch of great guys/gals and treat eachother with respect like you would a fellow clanmember or friend.

TheVille ROCKS
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I should have added that in my original post.. the admins do rock!!! I have posted on this in the past but I will say it again.. You guys take a lot of crap being admins and you don't get a paycheck at the end of the month, that is awesome on your part. I myself appreciate everything you guys/gals do to make The Ville a cut above the rest... Keep up the good work.

Whybkuul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-09 18:42, CyCoDad wrote:

I wonder if we can get 3 pages of patting ourselves on the back for this one j/k

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just stopping in to pat myself on the back...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: