FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Best Medic?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyco you still got those medic skillz no matter what. If you wanted, too, you can still own and rock the medic class big bro! Getting your skillz back is like riding a bike. Once you get the foundations down then the rest will be down hill. And hey, don't bust out the cane just yet. Think of playing TFC like wine...the older it gets the sweeter the taste

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I brought him out of retirement a while back, but it seems he went back to hibernating behind his detpacks and sniper rifle.
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can sense a bit of a push I wonder what CyCo is going to say...

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
OS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, in no order:

1. Dad - used to be the best medic around, now he has some compition. One of the best Team Players Around.

2. Snag - what can I say, he's Dr. Teddybear

3. Meat Juice - Great Team Player.

4. DK - he's developing, not quite as good as the rest, but he can be a real bitch to play against.

5. Blown

6. Blue Ruler - damn good at infecting everyone!

7. Mul

8. Whyb

I think I've mentioned nearly every medic on the Ville that I think is great, but I didn't want to miss out on anyone and leave them out in the cold, so I named em all

But I do have to say, I think Blue Ruler has got to be the most annoying medic to play against, and a great team player at that. Congrats BR, you may not be the most skilled medic around, but you take the cup IMO for your tireless efforts and great all-round play and teamwork.

[ This Message was edited by: Omega SiN on 2002-04-04 03:45 ]
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was gonna give Dk his dues... at least when it comes to being infectious! If I could conc worth a $#!7, I'd hope to be mentioned, but since I can't, I won't, if you get my drift

Actually, in ALL the time I've been here, I've never played with BucTooth as a medic, or CyCo as a medic, I think... so DK gets my vote for now
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i could play more often i maby could come up to my old status.

Most SShotgun kills, Most SNailgun kills, most CP 1 Capps.

But i dont have the time.
Now i can only play 2 h every morning and on weekends. I go up at 5:00 on morniingjust for playing whith ya!
Now when i play i mostly train at my Cjumps and killing sgs as Demo.

But i look up for the summer.
then im going to be up at the night for playing on TV times!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dahak

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah EE, rent is one of the best medics.. he doesn't play too much anymore.
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your thoughts about myself or am I just an annoying piece o

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-03 09:21, Blue Ruler wrote:
Your thoughts about myself or am I just an annoying piece o

Awww BR don't be sad! You're one of those that I forgot to mention in my post. I think you're one of the better medics here-I just don't think you pull out your real weapons enough. You mainly spread infections-I don't think I've ever seen you kill someone with a shotgun. When I play medic I mainly go after em with the shotty and nades. The infection comes when I know I'm going to die.. kind of a "if i go down, i'm takin you with me" thing.

P.S. Thanks for the mention Rat Boy!

[ This Message was edited by: Whybkuul on 2002-04-03 09:37 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I hate when you are the medic on the other team Blue Ruler. I guess there are so many good choices some will always be overlooked. Some people play only on certain servers and therefore don't play with all the medics. I only played with Dr DK Wild because I went to the NEO servers. I usually only play medic on a couple of maps (avanti and warpath to name 2) To make my point I bet people who play only on NEO, never played against FragFailure as a spy or even know who Greebo is

I guess one week out of retirement wasn't enough there Snag. But even then I didn't come close to your Shotty kills. I did however own the kits, infections, superNG and nade kills . Dethroned Mulisha and Whyb which was my goal " and the immediate response would be "NO NO anything but that !!"

By the way Blue Ruler, if they think you are annoying then you are doing a good job I think you, tinkerbell and meatjuice give me the most grief on TV1. Also did you miss the fact that Hoax mentioned you ?

[ This Message was edited by: CyCoDad on 2002-04-03 09:44 ]
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww, Blue Ruler.... I mentioned you.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
stupid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best medics anywhere: atrocity from TDA, ultima (i think he is TDA now too), and Rent.

Ive never played with rent, so I'm just going by his reputation. Atrocity is just a sick mo fo, he can be a one man team on openfire. Ultima is the hardest medic to hit with a rocket ever, he just dodges like no other and can double conc like ive never seen.

best medics on the ville: Qwest Blows, cycodad, snaggle

im biased about Qwest because ive known him in real life for about 18 years, but you have to admit the guy flat out owns. cyco and snaggle are the most annoying medics ive ever played with, they always infect me at the worst times... er, best times for them i guess. I dont play as much as I used to, so I'm sure im forgetting some great medics that play here, I just cant think of them right now.
Brujah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can I just say... I hate you guys >
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rent was in CSI before, and indeed he ownz. One of the best I've seen, and a big loss to CSI when he left.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Brujah, if it makes you feel any better, you were annoying the crap outta me yesterday!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: