FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cheatcatcher with an OpenSource game

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grenade Decoy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to believe isn't it? But it's been done. In Quake 1 Mega Team Fortress, a group of guys wrote a cheat client that logged everyone that used it to a server and posted it on a TF cheat website. They told NO ONE about this for months. All of the sudden they decided to release that log to everyone. It was huge. Almost every clan got caught with someone who used the cheat client (except the one I was in). In fact, some people claimed the project proved nothing because every clan had a member that was caught (which wasn't true). It turned out that a lot of respected players were caught. It kind of tore the tightly knit Mega TF community apart.

Let that be a lesson:
PH34R, BIG BROTHER VILLE IS WATCHING and will kill cheaters without them ever seeing what's coming.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah good for them..teach those cheeturs a lesson..(and they also shoudl ahve thier balls ripped off) but being humilitated is good too..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They got what they deserved!!! Cheaters are given no mercy, but I don't know about "ripping the balls off" part. That, my friend, is like a friggin' fatality or something of that nature, LOL.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Ktulu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHEETURS need to have Llama balls sewed to thier face or at the very least be banned from the playground for LIFE!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: