FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dear villuns

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, if you guys haven't noticed yet, [Defiance] is no longer a clan. I personally think ktulu was right, we hopefully will walk away from this, and even though I didn't learn something technichly, I sure as hell learned a big lession that will hopefully help me in the future. As for my clan members, they will probably still be around the ville. I don't think any of them had the intention of leaving here. I made some mistakes, I'll admit that. I personally believe I was/am right about what I said, but what bada has said many time, my attidude did/does not help. I went totally on the wrong path. I will still be playing with you guys when I can, but I'd say I lost a good ammount of respect during the past few days, and I really can't blame anyone but myself. I agree with Rob's choices. If I was in his shoes, I would have already been banned just for being a total ignorant know it all dick around these forums. As for sharkbait, I am sorry. I don't know how you would have wanted to join, but you did. I hope you are still accepted in {db} if you want to go back. Lastly, I will say 1 think "I'm sorry"
OS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not an admin, nor was I in the clan Defiance, so I should not talk. I just want to say one thing. You had a lot of courage going against everyone, and sticking up for your friend. I must commend you on that. Although, as a result of what has happened over the past few weeks, you shall probably not play here as much, all I can say is that I hope to play with you some time, and some place somewhere else from here. I spoke to Lud and Jared this morning, and they are trying to join other clans, so I guess this was not as a big deal as it was for you.

[Edit] I'm probably wrond in saying this, but is this kind of a Good-bye Post? [/Edit]

[ This Message was edited by: Omega SiN on 2002-03-31 19:52 ]
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what can I say. Even though you really pissed me off Lin I think you should give it some time and try to heal wounds. DB clan had its little prob with a player and we took care of it. You just took a different approach here and rubbed quite a few ppl the wrong way. Im not one to hold grudges and I think most ppl here at TV dont either. Hell when I first played here when it was Avantiville I almost got banned for building a sg in respawn and slaughtering about 12 ppl before the admin threatened to ban me. Guess what Im trying to say is let things cool down before making rash decisions. I really only had a prob with Guy Type R and no one else in your clan. I hope you rethink this and I hope Im not the only one that thinks this way. Seeing db, njk, si and now defiance as growing NEW clans at TV is something nice. Gives it that friendly competition(other than TVB-H )

As for Sharkbyte, I guess IMO its up to him and Deathbringer. Though I didnt care for the way he handled it, things happen and Ive ALWAYS got along with him in game. Thats the reason I recruited him in the first place. Shark, you and death can work things out Im sure if you still want to, but that is totally up to you. I will talk with Death myself. Just give us a line via email.

Blown65
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Goldom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to be rudely blunt, but GOOD! You were all nice until you started that clan at which point you became a malignant demon!! (so its good that you got an exorcist... or .. something..) ... my metaphors dont work...
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a good bye post, I have no life, I fear leaving the ville!
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lessons learned are an important part of life and we all have had our share. They also don't stop with a little age on the bones either.

Lin this will fade and things will look up.
You and the Ville will be better, older and wiser for it.

You kept your cool in all the discussions and this absolutly helped bring this to a benifical close.

Cheating does not pay or earn respect but conviction and sportsmen like behavior does.
Honest game play is always noticed and its what makes playin an enjoyment.

I hope to see you in game soon and look forward to a long time of great gaming.

ROOF

Bakuryu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me, it doesn't help to go berserk. If you need a place to go there's always The Hood or BR or NJK. We had problems with a fella named Mdemsy a while back, but we moved past it. You're a good guy, you should be just fine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next time, hopefully you'll take your time recruiting people if you start another clan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lin, you probably gained back a good deal of that respect just by apologizing. A good attitude can heal most any wound. Many happy frags.

Computer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks for you defiance fellas. I know not all of you were involved in some of this crap and it was hella bold for you to stick of for your friends even with so much opposition. That's bold and says alot about your character. Even bigger than that was making this post.

Shark.... I still hate you.

I still look forward to fragging all the the players-formely-known-as-defiance-clan-members.

Deathbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well all I got to say in this is.... live and learn. People who jump ship from the {db}clan..hmmmmm... now there is a good question.. I don't think they are coming back, which is sad because I really enjoyed Shark and was sad the night he told me he chose defience...but I also told him it was final, so I guess I will stick to my word. Sorry shark and no hard feelings...

Bringing death to all the happy faces

[ This Message was edited by: Deathbringer on 2002-03-31 21:48 ]
OS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-31 21:20, Computer wrote:

What the?? Whoa nelly, clam down!! What did he do wrong, apart from leaving the clan that you are in with no notice? And what did he do to you?
Buford Pusser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lin, I for one have said to ban the whole d*mn clan! But after reading the posts here in the forums, I have taken the stance of "let's wait and see". I have been relieved to read your posts here of late. And I am sorry about your clan. I do think/hope that most folks in the old Def. clan were good people. I personally never had any problems them. Time will tell. Keep playing and posting. Age adds wisdom, and wisdom adds knowledge. Life is based on these very things that we all learn later in life!

QuasiModo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing to see here...lock the post and lets move on...
Computer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-01 00:22, Omega SiN wrote:
Quote:

On 2002-03-31 21:20, Computer wrote:

What the?? Whoa nelly, clam down!! What did he do wrong, apart from leaving the clan that you are in with no notice? And what did he do to you?

inside joke nothing negative. he'll get it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: