FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NO MORE NEO!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DYCOPHANY OF KILAAK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOO ALL STOOPID HEWMANS NEO IS STOOPID LIEK HEWMANS!

MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we first started on the new NEO stuff, we requested some feedback from all of you. We listened and though we're still fine-tuning to get a good mix of NEO features, here is what the changes will be, on TV4 at least till we can get a majority consensus on it and export it over to TV3.

-Medic Antigrenade pod is now DISABLED
-Medic MG Crowbar Upgrade is now DISABLED
-Fatty (HW to you newbs!) has armor sharing ENABLED
-On Osaka, NEOTF is OFF
-On Osaka, there are now 3 engies available
-MGs will now ignore spies (spread out those MGs and SGs now!! )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THis is my 2 cents

... NO MORE TESLA COILS!

... NO MORE CROWBAR SHOTTING MGS!

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ToRaK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say that NEO doesn't replace a good team. I've played Avanti and held the attacking team to just 3 command points. I've never done this on neo (because most of the time I don't play NEO, as they don't run my favorite maps)

IMO, if we are to have NEO, we should have it with all the goodies activated. If we aren't gonna have neo, then that's fine also...but I don't really like only having half the features activiated (could be confusing).

Just my 2 cents

ToRaK

hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooo A special for HWs? It's about time. Armor sharing, huh? What the heck is that exactly and how do you do it?

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe others close to a HW share armor. Expect to be a real popular person on TV4 hoax. Everyone is gonna want to hang out with you now.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I can't wait.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we're all gonna llamafy ourselves and jump in front of your AC to get some armor! MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAA

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
{db} Finger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Soldiers their old Remotes, they used to get two remote missiles and each missile did enough damage to kill a sniper. Now you only get one missile and it barely has enough punch to kill a scout. There should be no problem with this since snipers have AMP anyway, only people it'll annoy are engies....who cant repair mg's that you could destroy w/ your remotes.

Give kill kredit for those mg kills, how annoying is it to see an mg kill 40 poeple, only to blow it up and not get a point....wack!

MG build delay....how often have you had an mg get destroyed and had another built and upgraded within 10 seconds...

Airstrike is fine, I actually find it hard to use, especially when your at the spot you want to be and have to wait 30 seconds...not to hard to spot a spy looking in the air.

By the way what happened to the snipers secondary grenades?? are they bugged?

I don't know how this works i'm computer stupid, so I don't know if theville can change these things since they are part of the neo mod. But it'd be great if they could, I know they have certain options like ignore spy etc....so mymyMunkey's plans should work...but these changes would be more fun.
hoaxie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the MG thing. It sucks to blow them, and even upgrade them, and get no credit for the damage you help inflict, or the damage you stop.

*reminds self that this is a team effort, not about personal glory*

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
Skull_Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I like Neo. It realy sucks at times, when I'm on a loosing side. But if you play as a team you'll get the caps you need.

Computer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I HATE NEO, but anywho, I don't speak for the people. The ville has 7 servers and of those 7 only 2 have Neo on it. Not really a big deal to me. You'll just never see me on those servers. Although it wouldn't hurt my feelings any to have one of those reverted back to regular TFC, mostly cause I would like to play alot of those maps on the neo servers without the D-fest spammothon neo running.

MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different strokes for different folks. We can't please everyone on the NEO issue. That's why we have 3 other servers running regular TFC. Turning all the NEO features on would blow up the server and create a major spam/lag fest. The NEO mod was designed so that individual features could be toggled which is what we're doing now. For destroying MGs, that unfortunately cannot be controlled by us either.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: