FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
You can only be so stupid
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our principal called down my class to the auditorium early in the morning. Apparently yesturday someone had managed to rip a door off the stalls in the boys bathroom. Wow. All of us 8th graders are pissed, because like the first time something happened, we know the seventh graders did it. Secondly, a kid in a different section of the school put a couple condoms in the bath room, how original eh? Too bad it already happened about a week ago in another section of the school. Wow... Then we wonder how perverted is our town? In health class we had this sue happy person lecture us on sexual harassment, and after that we realized there is nothing wrong with us compared to other towns. She was so funny, soooo sue happy. I was trying to doubt all of her statements and say that my things are right. Then we go into our history class, and are supposed to be in "political parties" with our classmates and raise 2 issues about people our age. So we say school vandalism, and teen suicide. The teacher didn't even care, lol. 1/2 way thru the day a bunch of kids are called down to the gym. Our gym teacher lost all these things he needs to send into the state, so he needs to retest a bunch of people. Then the managed to call down the same people about 5 times. In my math class we got a test back. I *only* got a 109. I was mad, and told my math teacher it was hurting my average. Then I was noticing that a couple of students managed to get 40s on the test. In science we had a test no one studied for. I managed to get a 60 and the people around me got 40s. Some girl even got a 25. And the sad part is, this is a normal day. Also, there is a virus going around school, and I think I got it as for I feel like crap.
Tw3|v

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one messed up day...
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I managed to get a 3 on 25 on a french grammar test. So that was pretty bad. I also once got a 34% on my math test. But I had spent the whole week sleeping in class, and basically never opening up my book. So that pretty much explained my mark.

ToRaK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to make two error's in one baseball game today. It sucked really bad becuase when I came up in the bottom of the 7th with baseloaded and 2 outs I hit it to the fence and this kid made a diving catch to make us lose the ball game. Man today was sucky...

ToRaK

Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I didn't take any tests today but I did learn that I tore my rotater cuff in my right shoulder. Hurts like HELL. At least they gave me some percecets for the pain.

NerUKierFKeal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shhhh.... don't tell them i did it

OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HAHAHHAHHA HAHHAHHA HAHAHHAHHAHHA HAHA AHAh

Silly non-college students j/k

This is finals week, so you just know its loads of fun. Yesterday I typed two essays and proved the theory that distractions actually DO slow you down. I started writing the first essay at 1PM, in my room. TEN HOURS LATER, I finished it. Then, when I went to work, I started typing the second essay (of comparable length and diifculty) and I finished it in about 2 hours. Then today, after getting about 4 hours of sleep, I had to walk all the way across campus (About a 20 minute walk) to turn in the two essays (they were a take home final), the thing that sucked was that the papers had to be turned by noon, but I didn't have a final today until 5:30. Then, tomorrow, I have an Anthropology final, and let me tell you all a little bit of advice...GO TO CLASS! I skipped this class all the time, and I was trying to study tonight and there are these gigantic holes in my notes. I completely skipped ove Ancient African Civilizations. WHOOPS!!!

Oh well, hopefully I can pull out a B in that class...*crosses Fingers*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NerUKierFKeal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u are a bad boy OSU a bad bad boy, to tell u the truth i never skep a class before (don't call me a "NERD")

omega_initiative

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey snipe shocker, it's your finals week? It's my finals week too. I have like two finals on one day. Are you guys quarter system too?
Dahak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you think i'm always playing?? i'm always skipping class =x

but it's not like it matters, most of my teachers put their lecture notes/powerpoint slides on the web, so i'm not missing anything
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You weirdos with the silly quarter system... It's all about the semesters baby! Spring Break is next week! w00t!
thewz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_avenger: King of getting into stupid accidents.

Demented you think your injury is bad?

-4 stitches in my lower lip from falling down the stairs (my jaw slammed down against the stair, which forced my incisor about 1/2 inch into my lip *OUCH*)

-6 stitches in my chin (again I fell down those god forsaken steps, my jaw slammed down against the step again, but this time instead of forcing my tooth thru my lip, it ripped off most of the skin on my chin, exposing my skull *OUCH*)

-1 litre of blood lost (I was trying to do some skid/jump move on my bike a couple years ago. I had the bright idea of trying it out on very loose gravel, with near-flat tires. My elbows, knees and palms were cut open, and I had to ride 1 km back home to patch myself up.)

-2 nights stay in a hospital from food poisoning (I ate meat that wasn't cooked right. I didn't think that it could be that dangerous. )

Ha I am the king of stupidity!

[ This Message was edited by: the_avenger on 2002-03-20 00:59 ]
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem...

Quarters RULE!

10 weeks of class, that way if you dislike a class, you only have to suck it up for 10 weeks. Three sets of classes per average school year (thats au win spr, break for summer). PLUS! When you go home for spring break, you are done for the quarter, no go home for spring break, come back for more of the same old shit. You get a new schedule every 10 weeks.

I guess its all about what you start with. I'm sure you would be singing a different tune if you started on quarters snagg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
thewz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha high school rules cuz classes just don't matter!!
Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avenger, have you ever thought of taking up a more sedate lifestyle? Sound like you may be a bit clumsy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: