FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bada
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
battle cow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You banned me cause the teams where 7 on 6 in our favor? I got something for you...kiss my ass...
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cow,

Are you sure Bada banned you because teams where unfair? I highly doubt this was the case. I've played with Bada for over six months, and for the past couple of weeks since he's made admin status, and never seen him ban anyone. And he wouldn't ban somone just for the teams being uneven, that's just a evil of TFC. Are you sure you weren't being a llama? Also, you should be more respectful to the admins here, they devote their time and money to keeping The Ville up and running.

ToRaK

battle cow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually no, first he killed everyone on my team, then when i said something about it i got banned.
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that. Are you SURE you got banned because of that?

[ This Message was edited by: Sneaky_Lil_Mikey on 2002-03-16 08:50 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cadman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Battle Cow, way to get in good with the admins! Start by calling someone inappropriate names. How mature. Why not ask Bada to explain himself for banning you? If you don't agree, find some place else to play. Knowing Bada, you probably did something stupid or against The Ville rules. You did read the rules, right?
battle cow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that is what happened. I really dont care tho, i just like letting you guys know whats going on. The other person in my clan was told he was next if he complained.
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch of people asked for red to even the teams.I asked 3 times "teams".NO response so I team slayed red.One switched and someone on your team left giving us the advantage.The server logs will show your disrespect towards an admin just like your post does.Don't let the door hit you on the way out.As for your clanmate he started to go off and I said you can be next.

[ This Message was edited by: Bada Bing on 2002-03-16 09:10 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
battle cow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor guy, all you have in your life is this server isnt it?
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

admin_ban battle cow from the forms...oh wait, I'm not an admin. $#*@! Sounds like the in game ban might've been a little harsh, but your attitude on the boards shows that it was clearly the right thing to do. If you disagree with something, try to discuss it nicely, that can changes things. Getting an attitude won't change anything, and makes me glad your gone.

ToRaK

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to update everyone I have sent a PM to this person explaining my actions(Not that I should have to). If he cares to respond and act like an adult we could work things out. My guess is he will not because he knows he was wrong and is afraid to admitt it. We will see.
Thanks for your support brothers.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll support you anyday bada! all i ask in return is a HUG!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks heres a big hug for YOu (BIG)

CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played with you in the past Battle Cow, and never had a problem with you before. You may feel that what happened was unfair, however the way you are dealing with this is not the way to resolve an issue. The rules clearly state that we expect people to keep the teams even. A team slay is often used as a way to get an entire teams attention.

Now I've not read the log yet to see just how disrespectfull you got, but based on your post my guess is it was disrespectfull enough to warrant a ban. This is now between you and Bada as to if you ever play at the Ville servers again, but in my opinion you owe Bada an apology.
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this could be a part of the original problem, but when I first started I didn't know what teams meant. I actually thought that it meant that someone on your team was attacking you. Instead of saying teams, maybe something that could be a little bit more understandable like could we balance the teams? I just think that there should be a little bit of explaining done for the ever multiplying noob.

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is not a noob to the game just our forums. He knew what I wanted to happen just even the teams.
Thanks for giving out your point though I hope he is willing to work it out.
As your sig says resistance is futile.
CYA in game Borg.
Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: