FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FRIDAYS BASHERS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI ALL!
Ok this is a thread for DarkWor and $lick as team Captains of the Friday Bashers to post their teammates.
Please if you want to make comments or join their team go to this thread HERE.

The event is Friday night 8:30 on The Grudge server. It will be password protected for the game.

Winners get to wear the tag <FBW> as a badge of honor!

Now lets get those teams up and BASH!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far heres who i got..

BR]sweetsensi- he hasnt decided
cycodad-medic
me-spy WATCH OUT IM COMING AFTER ALL AND NOONE WILL GET IT EASY!
frag-spy u dont have to worry about him
torak-engy
kilaak kommander-engy ?? i havent got a clue
eagleeyes-solly
svvord-sniper
mr hat-fatty
beandaddy-demo
dahak-solly

[ This Message was edited by: ROOFCUTTER on 2002-03-14 00:46 ]
<TVB> $lick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Here is the members of my team!!

No certain order!!

$lick
Goldom
BLUE RULER
Whybkuul
blown65
computer
silent snaggle
bada bing
deathbringer
Albino

Also if you are on my team we meet in the chatrrom @ 605 610 u know room name and pass so i will see u there

thnx for your co-op!!

also sorry if you did not get picked this time i hope there is no hard feelens, i will ensure u get on the team next week!!!

also ROOF are we going to make this so people can spectate!!

I love u server!!

I love u to $lick<

[ This Message was edited by: ROOFCUTTER on 2002-03-14 00:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: $lick on 2002-03-15 15:01 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright PLEASE no more posting to this thread! Dark and $lick edit your original posts with new information as required.

If you want to talk maps or the game go to the new thread HERE.
=======================================================================================================================================

Ok the teams are pretty much set! There is more talent in there then in an All-Stars game! Looks like its going to be a blood bath! I think Bashers is a good name for this.

The Match is this Friday 8:30 central time. It is on THE GRUDGE SERVER aka also known as the FRIDAY BASH
Killer and Munkey and I will be in spectator mode taking screen shots and video. If they come out good we will post them for all to see.

All teammembers should be in no later than 8:20. There will be a 5 minute pregame warmup then the server will start the match. The server will slay you. you must hit your fire button to respawn!

The map is still undecided so if you havent contacted your team Captain with your vote for 2fort or Avanti do it now. It will run for 45 minutes.

I will give the password out to the Captains thursday night. Make sure you get it in time!
This is your Captains and your responsiblity.

The Game will be played by who shows up. No stand ins or alternates. If the game is not even I expect the players to auto balance.
If asked to change teams, please do so with no arguing. Remember you will still be playing!
=======================================================================================================================================

Here is the MAP for tonight!
I had to flip a coin. The call was heads and it came up heads for both the map and the first defending team.
I used one of those new gold dollar coins so it was an honost flip!

The map is Avanti and the the defenders are Darkwor1's team.

or put another way

BLUE is $licks team who will be first attackers

Red is Darkwors1 team who will be first defenders

This may not be a completly even game but with a 45 miniute time line it should be close enough.

Remember this is a Friday Bash not the Ville Cup, So play and have fun but we are keeping score so play to win.

Win lose or draw this will be the basis for future BASHES so lets get thru this one with the best sportsman like attitude at all times.

Keep the trash to talk down and the play skill high.

I would like to get a screen shot of everyone just prior to the game so when you see the csay message to go to CP2 flag point get on over there. Everyone get on the cap point and we will get the screen shot. Remember there is 20 of us so please everyone pay attention and get there fast.

See you all tonight

Good luck gentlemen
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the results from the first FRIDAY BASH!

The finial score:

$licks Blue team:
373 frags 5 unaccounted for
118 team score

Darkwors Red team:
509 frags 77 unaccounted for
182 team score

I want to thank both Captains for the extra work of putting their teams together. All that PMing and stuff can get to much.

All the players played with the upmost sportsmanship and superior game play.

Munkey thank you for the use of your server and the behind the scenes work!

Killer did a great job with screenshots and demos and he even got a chance to fill a slot near the end to keep the teams full strength.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just trying to get a 1/1 kd ratio was hard
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: