FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Award

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the "Colonel Sanders" award for the most fried chicken?

That little clucker is hard to kill!

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but the chicken is really stroboscopic (is that a word?) on my screen. It's like trying to shoot a chicken in a disco.

BTW, what's the life expectancy on this chicken mod? It was fun for a couple games, but I got kind tired hearing people crying "I want to be the chicken now!" after 4 or 5 maps of it.

omega_initiative

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What chicken???? I know that when I logged onto the ville recently, there these chicken wav fiel that it downloads, but where is the chicken.

Also, where are the transport doors? Exactly where are they and what do they look like?
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't look like anything, you walk up to some doors in Avanti on 1 and you suddenly aren't where you were.
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, it was funny playin a chicken and yes it was getting old hearing everyone wanting to be one but it is new. Funny thing is you can be the chicken and still use grenades to kill the other team, plus your small and they have a hard time killing you. I didnt get to try this but I think you can actually shoot the chicken not directly but above them like they were a real player. I know I infected quite a few chickens and didnt bend down to do it directly and you cant just jump over them. So if your sniping and you see one try shooting above them imagining they are a soldier or whatever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chickens areawesome. They are definatly hard to kill and pretty funny to watch. Frag turned on matrix jumping once while I was a chicken and I capped all 4 on avanti twice. That was so much fun being too small to hit and being able to fly over my enemy's heads
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe....being a medic and turned into one is damn funny. Conc jumping chicken. I wish I could of seen myself doing that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NerUKierFKeal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think my best class is chiken now

Vulcan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been one of those people asking to be a chicken, but it is only because of people like you who say all of these glorious things about being the chicken and I would like to see how good it actually is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: