FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, why doesn't TV6 have nades in respawn in avanti and will it ever get them. Second, how many people here think newby-tf sucks? Also would any admin be mad if while playing on tv3 (mainly for the map vote) I completely don't use any aspect of newby-tf? And lastely does anyone think I'm a somewhat good demo?
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He must be running the stock map with no Ville additions. He may put them in, Warhammer will have to answer that.

What is newby-tf? The neo mod?
If that is what you mean then its up to you. If your an Engineer though your team may kill you. Maybe you should head for one of the other servers then.

You play demo??? JK I havent seen you play myself enough to make a decision. Maybe others will.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have, he switches teams when hes getting raped
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey, I didn't get raped, I was going to. And the teams were unfair at that moment. I swear they were! Any way at the end of the round the 2 teams scored were even, so I didn't uneven anything. And how would you know that I switched because of him, maybe I wanted to be on Lud's team?

Newby-TF is my new word for neotf. I try to play on the other server, but usually only 3 has people on it. Plus I like dustbowl.

[ This Message was edited by: Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero on 2002-03-10 11:09 ]
Computer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about NeoTF blowing. I avoid 3 and 4 just for that reason. Can't stand it really. The worst part about it is that there are several of those maps i would like to play on, but I just don't enjoy the crowd neo attracts soemtimes. To each there on though I suppose.

ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teams were uneven so I switched teams to stop the complaining. Teams got uneven again and someone cried out TEAMS! and Lin was the only one that would switch, so he did. He switched to be a team player, because teams where unfair and Red was going to get dominated. Plus his friend was on the team. Darkw0r1, after he switched teams where even. (And I think red came back and won by 10 points, it was a good close game.) If Lin hadn't switched, I'm sure that Blue would've won, Red would've got dominated, and the scores would have been ugly. It was nice of Lin to switch teams to the team that was down.

Oh and on topic (gasp):

I don't think any servers except TV1 have the nades in respawn on Avanti. I'd love to see the other servers get them. Makes it a bit more fun to attack.

I don't mind if you don't use the NEO stuff personally, as long as you:
a) aren't an engy
b) upgrade others NEO
C) build protective NEOs (sniper, medic)
Other than that feel free not to use the NEO stuff. I don't think it's really all that helpful (with exception to that list). But if your holding down an engy spot and won't build a special, I'm sure your whole team will be ready to kill you. Hehe. But you don't play engy that much, so I don't guess it'll really matter. It just wouldn't be fair to your team to not use specials (in the list). And even though you don't like NEO, it is TEAM fortress. Just my utterly unimportant thoughts...

ToRaK

Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Engy might be the only class I build neo stuff in, because the only map I play engy on it crossover2, and I just have to use newby-TF stuff on that map. And thanks for saying that about the teams.

[ This Message was edited by: Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero on 2002-03-10 11:33 ]
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With team balance he would not be able to switch unless the teams were uneven in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

somewhat untrue roof, it was 9 to 8,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: