FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
might regret this
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as my knowledge noone really liked svvord did they? basically because he will run and just snipe out the newbs... i dont quite understand this..

Headshot Master Award Svvord-VS- (409 kills by headshot)

hes representing -vs-? lol? 409 headshots in 1 day.. wow. i guarentee but like 10 of them were regs, i thought nowadays people had jobs and stuff? guess not to have over 400 headshots
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-10 10:40, darkw0r1 wrote:
i thought nowadays people had jobs and stuff? guess not to have over 400 headshots

well, considering yesterday was a SATURDAY and most people have Saturdays off, this isn't really a valid conclusion
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whyb, saturdays=going out and hanging out/partying? oh i forgot u play tfc all night, ha
Ktulu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svvord is a very skilled player and from what I can see is mastering each class one by one.

Dude those complaints about svvord are ancient history don't even go there, he is a team player now and has been for a long time, with svvord in the game I know it's going to be a good one.

Congrats on the award Svvord!
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkw0r1 why are you so negitive towards other people? I mean, instead of complimenting a man for getting an insane ammount of kills in a day you have to make negitive comments. Getting 400 kills as a sniper on the weekend takes some mad skill, and killing everybody. If he didn't kill the regs, how did he stay alive to snipe the newbs? Just look at trigger today, he has 300+ rockets and snipes for the daily award. We all have lifes, just some of us like to relax in a game of half-life longer than others. Be nice!!!

ToRaK

Blown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it really matter to you that much what he does. I mean really, just play the game and shut up already.

King of NTF_SHIELD_DETONATION

[ This Message was edited by: blown65 on 2002-03-10 11:37 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown be quiet. why dont people(newbs) mind there own business, nor did i want a negative imput torak had

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ktulu did i EVER say he wasnt a team player? my point exactly
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh, I try but I just cant resist.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ok??
Ktulu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkw0r1 you have now attacked everyone in this post {edit} including {/edit} me, I don't get you.... one day your pretty cool and then the next your a total @$$

I don't know what your real life is like but here at TheVille we all just want to be friends.... take a chill pill and open your eyes.

Also there is no reason anyone should flame darkw0r1 anymore in this post, from what I can see he has two black eyes and a bloody lip.

[ This Message was edited by: Ktulu on 2002-03-10 11:44 ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are u talking about ktulu? its my fault? when i started this post on true facts and people start running there mouth? ok ktulu, think what u want, im a complete @$$ 1 day because people like blown have stupid remarks, ok ktulu u make sense
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"as my knowledge noone really liked svvord did they? basically because he will run and just snipe out the newbs... i dont quite understand this.."

Sounds like he's saying he dosen't agree with the old way people were thinking of Sword.

" hes representing -vs-? lol?"

Whats this? No one is even close to him?

"409 headshots in 1 day.. wow. i guarentee but like 10 of them were regs,"

Sounds like hes saying WOW and 10 were Regulars.

"i thought nowadays people had jobs and stuff? guess not to have over 400 headshots

Makes an observation. Use words like "though" and "guess"
Actually IF he got one head shot a minute it would take 6.66 hours.
Now factoring in the game load times and what not. It dosent seem like it would take to much dedication for a person like Sword... but for the rest of us it may.

What none of you have made a comment that can be interpeted as a negative or positive.

Who is attacking who here?
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if it was a bunch of newbee's he sniped against look at his stats. I dont remember seeing very many ppl that can get twice as many headshots as regular shots. Actually as of right now its darn close to 3x as many. 1183 headshots and 303 regular shots.
Thom Yorke Obliterator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

What none of you have made a comment that can be interpeted as a negative or positive.

Who is attacking who here?

Here's an unambiguous comment:

Svvord is an outrageously good player who has been here a long time. He always plays by the rules, and although he doesn't chat much, he is polite and gracious when he does. In all of his time here, Svvord has never complained about anyone, nor started any personal conflicts.

So what's the problem with Svvord again?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: