FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flamin Fun/Thx Ktulu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to get on the computer late last night for a couple of hours.

The bummer part: I got on TV IV just as a bunch of the fun regulars we're getting ready to leave. I killed BitterBeerFace a couple of times, avoided KRG , and conc jumped around with WildAlcohol for a little while before they took off.

The good part: When they were gone, I decided to try a new class for me. PYRO! I had a lot of fun. I got killed a lot, and wasn't a huge force for my team at first, but in spite of that I think it's a really fun class!

After playing for a little bit, I had a fun time trying to figure out how to exploit the flamethrower against the HW. Ktulu hung around pretty late, playing D on epicenter, and I had a good time throwing my corpse at his feet.

Thanks Ktulu! Even though I got a little frustrated dying over and over again when we went head-to-head, I learned a lot. I learned to move-move-move! and to exploit the wealth of flame grenades you get. I always hated not being able to see when I was on fire, but I find that aspect of the game to be a lot more enjoyable on the other side of the flamethrower!

Now, if only the pyro had an EMP grenade...

BTW, are there any old posts on Pyro? I've learned a lot from the spy and engy threads. PyroZen ever put any tips in the forum?
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this link to get started

http://www.theville.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=147&forum=4&10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I killed BitterBeerFace a couple of times

ROFL, that's not exactly something to brag about! hehehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ktulu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah TargetDummy I had a blast during that game even though we did not score once. Everytime you came back as a pyro you became harder and harder to kill and before I knew it you were flamming me to my firery death like a was a piece of fried chicken.

Your a flammer for sure
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a lot of flamers out there, but if one was to master and own all classes with flame boy, then you have got some mad a$$ skillz!!! It's a big accomplishment and I bet a lot of people would consider you a commodity or an asset. And it is irritating to be flamed from head-to-toe!!! You can't see anything damn it!!! It would totally render the enemy vulnerable to virtually any type of death: MIRV death, EMP death, and so on. Think about it, a persistent wave attack of flame boys would be a nightmare. In no time I bet the flamers can distract or break though to make it easier for other team to cap. How can you snipe with flames on your back? How can you own in general if you can't even see anything. If would probably worry one if their was a flame boy strafing around in circles trying to burn you into a cinder!!! Anyway the time is tickin' and I'm coming home today. The first thing I'm going to do when I get home is to throw my back pack on the floor, throw my things on Swift's bed, jump into her chair and turn on her bad a$$ computer baby so I can play on the ville!!! And pound my two fists on her desk rooting TFC, TFC, TFC!!! I will definitely be looking forward to killing all of you!!! Since I play every weekend I think I lose some of my skillz so yeah, frag on!!!

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of flaming, has anyone tried the "flaming hot cheetos?" those things are the shit! too bad they are only sold in the $.99 bags

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd give those a try but then I would come down with a serious case of Flaming Arsehole.

To keep with the current theme going around here I give you this, fit you Whyb perfectly.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey blown, i just have one thing to say...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, and blown?

Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::searches frantically for a pic to top the previous 3::

This is the best I got...

Blown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatcha doing with all those homo pics huh whyb. Remember I had to get the first one from you!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, where do you think he got that one from?
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh blown, guess what?

Blown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: