FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NO STATS !!! WHY??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApacheEyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm in favor of a no stats week, however, just NOT this week, I had made my mind up to go for the 29 weapon kill club this week !!!!!!!!!!!!! Doh, bummer, guess next week then.

Looking forward to the team play, might just have to use this week hone my caltrop kills..muuaaahhhhh
Ap.

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooo Hoooo No stats! This is going to be a good week. Too bad I wont be able to see how well all my..eh hem...training ...turned out.

Axa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic !!!!! We should have no stats week more often - hehe, no stats month ????? Makes team players out of the most die-hard stats junkies.

http://www.melenie.com
The Axacam® - Now more popular than pr0n
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool!!! hopefully we'll be able to get in more caltrop and crowbar wars going on this week!!!! >)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this apache, but I got potw with kills with all 29 weapons . (sorry i've been trying to do both for a long time)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FragFailure

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bak. Since there is a no stats week. Gonna try to make a visit on Murderball?

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think that there should be at least another week of no stats, because i have to wait until saturday to get the patch from my friend, i know that an extention would make my many victims happy because they would not have to deal with my mad 56K sniping skills but only with my pathetic attempts as a soldier

[ This Message was edited by: Spanish Warpig on 2001-09-25 00:31 ]
omega_initiative

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job Bak! Getting the POTW with all that many weapones porve that you're very well-rounded and skillful. Congrat! My hat goes off to you.

I was, again, trying to pull you off your throne, but I was unsucessful this time. but I could've done it though. I wa just screwing around in the beginning of the week. I decided to stop caring about stat. But then, when I came into theville website during wednesday, I was on top 5. I was very surprised. So, I decided to go for another POTW. I guess it was kind of late. I might have done it, if I started caring in the beginnin gof the week.

Also, just to let you know, you killed with 27 weapons out of possible 28. Why I say that? Well, timer and infection should be considered as one weapon, and sniperrifle and headshots are one weapon too. So that's 27. Where is the extra one? Well, how about that little tranq gun that spies have? I was checking the weapon stat, nobody killed with that weapon, therefore of course you didn't either.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to dminish your acheivement. You did a great job! You're a very well-rounded and skillful player like I said. I can't possibly done it in your fashion. But I still want to bring this fact out. That's all. Hopefully this doen't make you uncomfortable.
XCheater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not for no stats week...just...because....

[ This Message was edited by: JohnDoe on 2001-10-02 13:30 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: