FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Amour/Health Damage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToRaK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed that sometimes when you get into a fight you only loose health. I'm not talking about when your shooting your buddy and getting mirror damage, but when you get in a fight sometimes the only thing that will go is your health. I've noticed this when I die really quickly, and look and see I have 0 health 300 armor as a hw or 0 and 200 as a solly. Anyone know the reason that this sometimes happens. Also, on avanti sometimes I start off with secondary grenades and less armor than normal. It seems random to me, is there a pattern. Thanks for your help.

ToRaK
JollyRoger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the armor thing, i think some weapons penetrate armor quicker than others. (AC always leaves me with most of my armor, as dor most grenades).

The second nades, it only happens when defending point 2(i believe), and it is random. I think it's a glitch, dunno.

The ladies man,
JollyRoger.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the knife leaves you with o health and 300 armour.
Twisted29

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It definately does! All the armor in the world can't stop us spies. We're too strong!!! Muhaha....er, disreguard that outburt...

Its my understanding that melee weapons, primary nades, and headshots dont do armor damage. However, I'm been batting a pretty low average on answering forum question correctly lately, so don't hold me to that

I'm really quite Non-Twisted... (but don't tell anybody!)

Long live the Ville!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twisted? as a spy? LMFAO,must be a joke eh? ha
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: