FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Clan?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaRtMaN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greets to all i have not met yet on the servers and sup to all the ones i know.

First off, My actions on theVille's servers were meant only in humor and jest, i hope i have not pissed anyone off to the point of no redemption.

The point of this post is to basically submit a request for clansmanship. As you can c i have no tagz...

Yella offered and i said id think about it, and i think Frag may have said something as well...

Anywho... Thats aboot it. Enjoy your servers and the site. You know where to find me...

oh...and the icons at the top of the page that let you into files, player stats, and all that shit doesnt seem to work on any of my browsers...WTF!...any help would be greatly appreciated.

CaRt OuT
Axis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop me an e-mail.

Axis

Bakuryu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've been making some progress in your playing style. I've been watching you since you first came here, but then you had the clan tag nP on. I visited their servers to check them out and they all seem pretty good. If you'd like to join BR, drop me or Axis an e-mail. If not, it's cool. Personally I don't like to recruit in forums as a point of respect but I feel I'm enough of a regular to do so.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: