FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
For the Canadians out there.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreadVile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: For the Canadians out there. Reply with quote

WHY CANADIANS ARE SO TIRED

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, and too much pressure from my job, ear wax

build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of.

Now I've found out the real reason I'm tired -- because I'm overworked.

Here's why:

The population of Canada is 30 million. 11 million are retired, that leaves 19 million to do the work.

There are 5.5 million in school, which leaves 13.5 million to do the work.

Of this there are 3 million employed by the federal government, leaving 10.5 million to do the work.

1 million are in the armed forces, preoccupied with killing Terrorists, which leaves 9.5 million to do the work.

Take from that total the 7 million people who work for Provincial and city Governments, and that leaves 2.5 million

to do the work.

At any given time, there are 476,000 people in hospitals, leaving 2,024,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons and 812,000 on Employment Insurance and Welfare.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and ..............................................me.

And there you are sitting on your ass, at your computer, reading jokes.

Nice. Real nice
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People work in Canada?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No we don't...it's all lies...lies I tell you.
We don't work...we have igloos to build and beaver to find...

I liked the "3 million employed by the federal government, leaving 10.5 million to do the work" ....

Although I would question the "1,211,998 people in prisons" ....most of them are let out after two weeks....

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrontiumDog wrote:
No we don't...it's all lies...lies I tell you.
We don't work...we have igloos to build and beaver to find...

I liked the "3 million employed by the federal government, leaving 10.5 million to do the work" ....

Although I would question the "1,211,998 people in prisons" ....most of them are let out after two weeks....

haha.sad but true..

-GaNjA(Proud Owner of Rohans Soul)

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: