FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gamespy and DOD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PyROZen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever i refresh my gamespy window, TV2 always has a ping of 9999. When I actually go into TV2 and play DOD I have a normal ping. Any ideas why gamespy gives TV2 such a high ping?

"Conc Jumping, my old nemesis..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go into the options and check Refresh in Realtime and see if that helps.. Hmm, you mean just that one server?? If so, it might be a GSpy bug.

[img]http://www.theville.org/tvb/species/images/protesterTHorton_1.gif [/img]

[ This Message was edited by: SpeCies on 2002-02-24 13:34 ]
PyROZen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might be gamespy. I use the old gamespy instead of Gamespy Arcade. I don't like the gamespy arcade interface, to much fluff.

"Conc Jumping, my old nemesis..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get lots of DoD servers but never TV2 in gamespy. I can find TV2 in the console though. Oh well. Never had that problem before when TV2 was a tfc server which is odd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: