FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Ville and WoW
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: The Ville and WoW Reply with quote

Well i was thinking while talking to rancor today about World of Warcraft and got an idea.

Why dont all of us WoW junkies get together and pick a realm. We all start new chars on that realm and then start a guild called..... The Ville.

I strolled through all the WoW threads and we are all on different realms. Noone wants to leave and play with just one other person. This way, we can all choose classes that compliment eachother, we can all agree on what side to play on, and we can all have fun together.

So what do you guys think?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buy me the game and pay for the monthly subscription and I will play

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on hellscream right now...just started a month ago with some of my friends(not from the ville). i have a lvl 31 pally named Rian. so if you guys see me on in that server drop me a line. btw hellscream is NOT pvp. so if you want to go to a pvp my old css clan has one and ill try to find that info for you cause im going to make a pvp char over there at some point

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then pull this off:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/wow/terrorist-guild-holds-wow-server-hostage-155844.php
LJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KillerRoofcutter wrote:
buy me the game and pay for the monthly subscription and I will play

me too!
Tickles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Speaker.. I"m on Hellscream as well.. got a 60 orc hunter and a 52 gnome mage!
E.T. EddieTorrez

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol thats sweet holding the server hostage, to bad blizzard will just force it open eventually.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea Jack but I don't want to give up my lvl 60 and start the grind all over again. My Lock is only mid 30s but it was much less a pain than getting my Druid there. IDK, I've been a little bored with Wow lately as well. Going out today and picking up RF Online since it's releasing today.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont have to start over. you can switch chars onto dif servers....but theres a fee. dont know how much it is. but thats up to the person who wants to switch over

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but what is my 60 gonna do? PL him? It'd be best to start over with him so we could play all the way. But it would have to be Horde. Something about that Undead feast is just so satisfying to me.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That feature isn't implemented yet, Speaker and won't be for some time, so they would have to start over.
Spotty
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys are too addicted....why dont you try a game called "Life" and you can talk to people on a thing called AIM or drive around in your cool cars, you have to be level 16 to get a car though....but once you get to level 21 you can DRINK!!!!!! #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer #Beer but you cant drive your vehicle once you drink...or else you get suspended for a while, and you still have to pay the fee to get back in. and once you reach level 55 everything becomes cheaper, but your movment decreases by 50% and you lose all attack capibility and become a wiseman/healer. Then you die around level 100, but your powers were pretty much gone anyway, and your gold goes to your newer characters.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tickles wrote:
That feature isn't implemented yet, Speaker and won't be for some time, so they would have to start over.

oh lol i saw the link to it in the account manager so i figured it was up and running...oh well. anyways when the expansion gets released is when im going to start a new char....just cant wait

KopiKat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psh get Everquest.

More fun, don't ever run outa things to do, they just revamped the graphics again (looks as good in WoW in most zones), better economy, less retards, the list goes on and on and on and on....

-KK
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hit 60 plus there's a couple from here on Bloodhoof..

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: