FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Superman Mode

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Superman Mode Reply with quote

can someone post the server settings that lets people fly around?
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, are we talking about low gravity only? Or do you want to play with friction too?

Well, heres both and you can take it from there.

Gravity is sv_gravity, and the default is 800. I tend to use 150-180 for most fun stuff unless you want to go down near zero, then you stay in the air for a long long time. Or make it a negative number and you never come down.

Friction is sv_friction and the default is 4. take it to zero and its pretty slippery, take it to -99 and its just nutz

JD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, i mean the mode where you jump with low grav then you press back and you shoot foward. It involes air acceleration and stuff.
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
no, i mean the mode where you jump with low grav then you press back and you shoot foward. It involes air acceleration and stuff.

Never tried it.....I will have to poke around and see what we can find though

Unless your thinking of the Matrix mode that was part of some plugin for TFC? It was the same one that let us glow different colors and had funmode and stuff. I think it was an AMX Plugin but I cant recall.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, i think that superman mode was another name for it, thanks for the help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: