FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What are you doing for Christmas??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian Rifle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: What are you doing for Christmas?? Reply with quote

hey guys, jsut thought i would get everyone talkin and dreaming about where people are going for xmas holidays???(vacation)......me.... im not going anywhere im jsut staying home gettin some sex and doing some drinkin lol #Beer :lol oh and DOD of course!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Doe is planning on spending Christmas Eve with friends about 2 hours north of the city and then driving home late on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas day Mr. Doe plans on sleeping in a little, getting up, opening his gifts, calling his folks in Arizona, and his sisters in Kelowna and Calgary.
In the afternoon Mr. Doe plans to spend some quality time with his loved ones. Yep, thats right, JD is going to the range on Christmas Day, I bet there wont be any crowds
Then during the evening I shall be visiting friends and no doubt eating far too much for my own good.

On the day following Christmas (Boxing Day here in Canada) I will be looking for all the great sales and deals and no doubt I will quickly remember that I am broke and that 42" Plasma TV is out of my reach at the moment no matter how good of a deal it is.

Mr. Doe is off work until January 3rd and plans on spending the time wisely for once and not playing DOD for 8 hours a day every day . He hopes to study his Karate every day, work on his Kata's, and generally try to get in better shape (apparently round isnt the best shape to have). Also, Mr. Doe hopes to address many outstanding computer issues that he has been too lazy to fix. Lastly Mr. Doe hopes to file his taxes from 2003 and 2004 cause those greedy bastids in Ottawa owe him money and he needs it more than they do!

Merry Christmas All
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading JD's post, I'm too tired to type..............

When The Only Tool You Have Is A Hammer, Everything Else Looks Like A Nail....
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh god, don't turn into potato and type about yourself in 3rd person

I'll sit in traffic for a couple of hours(atleast) going to my aunts house which is normally a 45 minute drive from here. I will get a major headache and get really annoyed by my 15(maby more) cousins, 90% of wich are below the age of 4. Theres always a new one or two every year bumping into my leg, screaming thier head off. Better then them ruining my room like last year i guess. Yup, Mike is looking forward to Christmas
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all set to raid Tinks house on Chistmas morning for a wild party with good food and lots of pumpkin pies....(jd wont be getting any this time!)

When we are done tearing her kitchen and dining room apart we will start on her patio and probably dress the dog up in a raindeer suit and make him jump off the roof!

At various times Ill sneak onto her Computer, jump in game, ruin her stats and sully her name on every server below a 399 ping!! Hey what are big brothers for

Other than that....not much...Ive been off for 2 weeks and have another 2 weeks to go...just like being unemployed but with a pay check! #Beer #Beer

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!
.=][RoN-TaNK=.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, im staying home for christmas and spending time with my family.I hope you guys all have a wonderful Christmas.
Lt. Black

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely nothing. Same as always.

_-=Did It Hurt=-_
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna start crying in my soup....

Oh and buy me a convertable Yellow Corvette

Cool Sig by KRG. Thx

The Proud, the Few, US-V or The Ville Supporters (V$)!!
OpTlk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas Eve is spent with all the family...we have a big ol dinner planned and lots of other fun. last few years we've gotten some pretty big HALO games going with friends & family on several xboxs and after dinner we walk off the calories around the neighborhood and look at all the lights. Christmas day is chill...sleep in, open gifts, go to late xmas mass and then just hang out.

sure is gonna be nice to relax for a few days.

Happy Chrismahanaqwanzakah to all!! #X-mas

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely no plans..... guess I'll be playing online... and working the day after xmas at 4am-8am... then going back to work from 7pm-11pm... stupid 4 hr split shifts

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Driving, eating, sleeping then more driving, eating, sleeping then more driving, eating, sleeping. 4 states, 800 to 900 miles and lots -o- food!

Merry X-Mas ya'll, see ya when we get back!!! #X-mas

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
v.o.c

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure what ever i do, i wont remember...... :D

www.3foottall.com
-=Ronin=-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just go to a night club, drink with a bunch of people, go back home and continue drooling over the gifts...u know ,the usual...
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my moms side christmas eve...then drive home so me and my girlfreind can be alone on christmas morn ...then pick up my dad and we'll relax at my place for the day.. oh ya and open my gifts ...and drink as much crown royal as possible...mix all this with some dod with my fellow villans it should be alright!

Merry christmas all

-Ganja

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: