FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Day of Defeat
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gun recoils will be fun but unnerving.
Your first shot should be a little closer on some of them. The german guns seems to have the better side of this equation. I've tested them all but the k98.
The M1 is pretty disappointing since this is one of my favorite rifles in real life. It will miss first shot everytime. Were not talking center chest and getting an extreminity. your lucky to hit the side of a building.

The machineguns are highly accurate with their bipods down. Watch out though they dont have much movement while in that postion.

Running thru the maps as a team is going to be a blast with Ville people. I can hardly wait. It's a great day in Mud Ville
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can move while sniping, you just have to move very slow and inch your way, I find ducking the best as you can still move but move to slow to lose your target. as for the crashing thats a problem with your video card, I had mentioned these links in another post you may find them helpful.

http://www.theville.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2808&forum=5&start=45&47

thewz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU ROB!
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!
Err not in the "special" type of way that some men love eachother, but in a friendly, manly type of way...anyways I LOVE YOU ROB!
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im downloading this game now...its taking forever...maybe i will be done by 7:30 tonight. i have no clue why its so slow..guess my network is too busy right now...ok just whining...cyall on DOD

Ikana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Day of Defeat!

Day of Defeat is really awesome. It's not nearly the most realistic one out there though, that would have to go to Infiltration, as far as what I've played goes. However, DoD is much more fun to play than Infiltration and fun is what counts.

See you guys there!
Turbo!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be playin it right now, but my stupid ass step mom cancelled the download after i went to my moms for the weekend. And it takes almost 8 hours on my 56k!

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: