FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Challenge For darkwor
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you think I'm a noob eh? You call people "fag" when they kill you eh? Ragging on TVB because you obviously have much envy. Well, I challenged you once and you didn't show. So I challenge you here! You wanna see how much of a noob I am? Mulch server. . .anytime. . .I'll even let you pick the time.

=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krg stop posting bullshit dude, u think your all bad and shit when it was a joke, "meet me at mulch" when i told u 4 TIMES im staying on 5, so u leave spit bullshit, and come back, of course ill still there? lol, u think your all good cuz your in TVB? talk shit all u want bro, your lame and pathetic, btw ill be on 1 or 5,

<TVB>Kjeldorian Royal Guard 7 2 3.50
lol ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a bad attitude. Calling people "fags" because they kill you is bad sportsmanship. I laughed your comments off. Then you persisted. I don't ruin everyone's game because of some punk kid talking smack in a game. That's why I asked you to take it to the Grudge Server. Where do you get this theory that I think I'm bad because I'm in TVB? When have I EVER talked smack to you? You are the one calling me a noob. So you obviously think you are hard. I asked you to back it up and you obviously can't. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut from now on.

If I was off my game at all it's because I just finished two rounds of DOD and joined the server. It's tough to get your bearings again. So are you excepting my challenge? Or are just a smack talking noob?

[ This Message was edited by: Kjeldorian Royal Guard on 2002-02-21 19:55 ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man stfu with your bullshit dude, u could of easily talked in the game, but u had to say "bring it up on the forums" where u can talk shit to your friends.. yes i respect people playing with us arguying in a game if someone would of said something "bring it to the forum" but they didnt, your just trying to talk shit in front of your friends

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about? I said "bring it to the Grudge Server" you hoser. Bah. You obviously just have a bad attitude and that's not going to change. Where is Munkeys signature when you need it! If you want to back your smack up, then accept the challenge. It's that simple. However, I will not come down to your level (way down) and sling smack talk back and forth in game. I have screenprints of your language and attitude and if I ever witness you doing it again, I will personally ask to have you banned.

Ville Admin - Retired

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krg, go cry, but i didnt do anything, btw accept your challenge? of course, im at 1 or 5 just about every single day... simple as that.. end of story

once u start getting raped u take pictures, LOL GJ
AFI

Whoa guys calm down.
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look Darkwor, the original post stated that he wanted to mulch you. Then you accuse of spewing bs nonsense. What's up with that? I too have played with you in game and you have some problems to work out. Just chill and get a 'tude adjustment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im calm, hes the one with the "BRUTAL" threats saying he has pics gonna show admits i cussed? big deal dude, grow up, crying to someone wont help matters any, it just shows u wont stand up for yourself and your gonna go to someone... like i said KRG, end of story, im on 1 or 5 all the time, bullshit stops here.. prove me wrong

<TVB>Kjeldorian Royal Guard 7 2 3.50

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chen, i told u i was calm? its just the fact that i told him exactly, "im staying here for right now, newbfy me here" and he leaves and comes back starting to talk bs.. thats what im pissed about.. like i said.. its over krg,

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not subject others to your attitude dark. If I go into a game with you, I know you will start mouthing off. We have the grudge server for this reason. People who talk smack like you need to take it to the grudge server and back it up or shut up. My screenprints show you calling people "fags" and saying "bullshit" everytime you die! That is breaking rule number one here. If you continue to do it, you will be gone very soon. Trust me.

I am still waiting on you to come to the Grudge Server. At least there, others won't be subjected to your attitude.

Ville Admin - Retired

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krg, its simple, dont u ever drop the story, ill be on 5 and 1, simple as that, quit crying like a baby, threatening with pics and prove yourself, i will be on tomorrow, ITS DROPPED UNTIL THAN
Computer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in an attempt to difuse this I ask you KRG why even respond to him? He is obviously not enough of a man to back up his talk so is he even worth the time to acknowledge? I think not.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

computer, hush stay out of it,
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: