FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
my friends
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: my friends Reply with quote

Ahh yes! It’s great to be with all my friends.
I’m not talking about you guys, I’m talking about all my squirrel friends who have come to harvest nuts from my two pecan trees.
Look at this cute little guy he’s happy

Bleeding tomato cut down his pecan tree leaving a family to go hungry.
Everyone should boo and hiss at tomato when you see him. Just look at his squirrels, they are looking for food
deebo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! nice pics! You know I used to have pet squirrel for 3 years? he was awesome. He lived in my basement in a cage but we'd let him run around outside until I accidently stepped on his front legs.
We let him free after 2 years and would come up to our kitchen window everyday for some bread. He'd always come around during dinner time, we'd crack the window and he'd come in and chill with our family. Some days he would meet me at my bus stop after school and would walk me home. I know you guys don't believe me but it's true.
After a cold winter he never came back, I waited and waited for him to come to the kitchen window but he never did. RIP squinty!

deebo
Diplomat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that if true is one the saddest things ive heard...

Powder
s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the saddest thing i've heard
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beleive ya deebo, that s a great story. I think I've located him though after many years of wondering and not knowing what to do with his life he found music. I found this publicity photo of him, he started a a metal band called squirrel squint.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
deebo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt stutter wrote:
I beleive ya deebo, that s a great story. I think I've located him though after many years of wondering and not knowing what to do with his life he found music. I found this publicity photo of him, he started a a metal band called squirrel squint.

LOLOLOLOL......thats awesome stutter. And for the record the story is true and sad. Nightcrawler my brother in law can attest for me. Man I wish you all could see when I stepped on his legs. The guy just buried his head in the grass and he tail was spinning and spinning around like a helicopter. I totally freaked out. Thank god he was ok. I'm still waiting for the day he returns!

deebo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with the squirrels that were in my tree was they were satanists. You should have seen those squirrels girating around in circles and doing blood sacrafice rituals. I lived in fear for my family's safety until the day I found the courage to confront those evil squirrels and I cut down their temple(Tree that is). You see squirrels are pretty on the outside but inside they are just waiting for the right moment to stab you in the back and offer you as a sacrafice. S.squirrel is a perfect example of your typical squirrel nice on the outside evil on the inside. BEWARE

DEATH TO SQUIRRELS #2gunfire #Cussing out

s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleeding Tomato wrote:
You should have seen those squirrels girating around in circles and doing blood sacrafice rituals

Those squirrels were dancing because they are back up singers for squirrel squint.
They were getting they’re moves down for the upcoming tour.
Thanks to you the show might be canceled.
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's true I just saved the crowd hours of agony the squirrels must have been all drummers.

s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleeding Tomato wrote:
If that's true I just saved the crowd hours of agony the squirrels must have been all drummers.

thats correct some of them were from the band bluesquirrels.
Malanthros

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear about your squirrel Deebo.

I had a pet duck that did the same thing. It was at my lake, and would come by everyday of the summer, like right up on shore and it would eat out of my hand. Came back for 3 years, then the next...no duck. Loaves of bread were just never the same if I couldnt share them with my duck.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about your pets guys. I've hunted squirrels and ducks (among other things) for about 30 years. Reading your post almost makes me feel bad about that. If it makes you feel any better I can tell ya'll that they tasted delicous.

P.S.
I hope no one has had a pet deer

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deebo wrote:
Ha! nice pics! You know I used to have pet squirrel for 3 years? he was awesome. He lived in my basement in a cage but we'd let him run around outside until I accidently stepped on his front legs.
We let him free after 2 years and would come up to our kitchen window everyday for some bread. He'd always come around during dinner time, we'd crack the window and he'd come in and chill with our family. Some days he would meet me at my bus stop after school and would walk me home. I know you guys don't believe me but it's true.
After a cold winter he never came back, I waited and waited for him to come to the kitchen window but he never did. RIP squinty!

deebo

wow deebo, that would actually be a good plot for a movie. I don't think "Two Brothers" who have anything on your true story.
Also pretty sad too.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
bullseye lespaul
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO JOKE! i was camping one summer and a squirrel ran up my leg jump on the table and in to a skillet we had sitting there after breakfast, we played with it for a while and started to leave it jumped in the car with us while we were packing up! we took it home and a friend of mine still has it!
v.o.c

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grey squirrels are evil. theyre making our english red squirrel (which is way cuter) extinct i think Ricen should come over to the uk for a little hunting holiday.

www.3foottall.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: