FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Who are you afraid of?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SheWolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Who are you afraid of? Reply with quote

After playing on the ville for a few months I developed my favourites. At first I was terryfied of everyone... Efren and Cooper sniping were my nightmare many others whos names were lost to me, because I was seing red.

But now, I have my favourites. I think I swallowed every granade bullseye and LJ dropped (even accidentally). I know that I cannot hide from Squirrel no matter where I am on the map and it is a spine chilling feeling. I have very little tolerance for sandbag and his knife on any map, and particularly on avalanche. Mason on saints vexing me beyond comprehension. I like Frosty on my team. I am glad Efren and Cooper barely ever snipe now. I like to avoid Tickles when she is on another side and do not like her to snipe next to me on Charlie - she is way too ahead and too calm for me.... I forgive innocent and Malanthros, because they make slaughtering me - not personal (EVERYTHING is personal!!! even strictly business!!!). I hate Mujo's granades on Kalt from the wheelhouse to my sniping spot!!!!

I am scared of so many people, now I have to go back and play....

Last edited by SheWolf on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Tickles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw SheWolf don't be skurd of me! I kill you out of love.

Lets see mine would be ..

Frosty - I'd rather be on his team then against him, when I'm on his team I can talk to him! lol.

Mal - man he always faster on the trigger then me, and usually gets me in my face.. So not cool, Mal!

SheWolf - One word - SNIPER. Ugh. It's all love, all love. <3

Others would be Surly Pig, Bullseye, GORDO and sandbag - I hate the BAR.
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ain't a skurd of nothin!!
i think just about all of ya'll have killed me at least twice, and it wouldn't be so bad ceptin ya'll seem to enjoy it so much ---- LOL
trying to learn as much as possible and every death helps. so far i have learned that my mouse is shock proof

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
Lt. Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one really ever gives me any particular trouble. The only time I get real trouble depends on how I'm playing at the time, and if it's bad enough it just tends to be everyone.

Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

way back when i played a lot

vtec and me would usually duel somewhere and he would almost ALWAYS win

me...)[sI]( i mean i started it all and KMM

shockwave, good sniper

ummm...cant really say any others cause i havent played in a while will need to remedy that

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deebo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess i'm scared of everyone because DOD is the only game that makes my hands sweat profusely.
I find that everyone on theville has different characteristics that make me nervous. When stutter is sniping I know to take the low road ie thru apartments or alleys, when squirrel is on the loose i make sure to tell the team where he is so he doesn't rack up on kills (this method doesn't help much because everyone either avoids that area or they head in only to be murdered). I know if I killed frosty it's best to run because he's told everyone my location and he's coming back with his friends. I run from mal because I know he loves the satisfaction of killing me way to much and it makes me burn when I die by his bullet. Bender and his shovel, Nightcrawler and his BAR, efren and his garand, basically everone!

deebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not frightening enough to be mentioned!!!!GAH!

squirrel has this bad habit of running me over. some others that make me mad? sandbag, black, frosty, bullseyes bar gets to me.. i'm still learning though. so hopefully i get a little better and ya know.. can run over people like squirrel does.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok replica scares me... Feel better now buddy lol

Mulder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtec because he hacks
and giz(replica) cause he has a crush on me
LJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of good players. Replica, frosty, tickles, gordo, sandbag, nightelf, mal, bullseye, stevo, deebo, ... I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. When I see those players on the other team I hope I have a few of those on my side too

But, I think my worst enemy is myself. I find i'm really streaky. Sometimes it seems I can't miss and then other times I feel like I can't hit a thing. I swear there's a "groove factor" in the game that gives you better/worse accuracy depending on how well you're doing
Easy Target

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to go with one guy only, I will say Nightelf... never saw him in DOD:S so far and that's maybe not a bad thing for me!

Also s.Squirel, Ireland, cmon!, VTEC, etc...
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid of nobody !!!!!!

Now, on the other hand there are many players that I would rather not run into on the map as it usually ends up being a quick trip back to the respawn......

These include Cmon!, Vtec, S. Squirrel (Rodents shouldnt have guns) and I am sure there are many others but I try to forget about the bad things

Its all fun, getting killed is all part of the game, enjoy it cause their hax are stronger than our hax

JD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rep is too nice of a guy to be scared of. But I do often times loose in a one on one with him. Stupid Replica.

I'm proud that so many people are scared of me, lol. THE VILLE TERROR!! Although I dont think I'll ever be as good as Squirrel, he's my biggest ph33r.

For snipers its always been Shewolf and Stutter. Luckily I learned the wonders of the zooka to help with them.

Lespaul with his stupid Bar, STUPID!!! lol. Sandbag kicks my butt all the time. Let's see, who else causes me problems.

Frosty, Tickles, Innocent, Nightelf (has always pwned me), Ireland, and Deebo. Ur right Deebo, theres no satisfaction quite like my bullets passing through your soft mortal flesh.

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanners with a zooka on any map scares me.....

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am afriad of myself....if you see me, just run away, odds are I am standing on my own nade and do not know it yet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: