FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Auto Assault :New MMORPG

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malanthros

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Auto Assault :New MMORPG Reply with quote

Alright, I stopped by the EBgames I used to work at and my old ass manager gave me a pre order thing for Auto Assault, which gives me access to beta weekends. Although I havent had a chance to try it since I'm not at home, I dont have anything definate on it yet. But here's what I know.

Well it's an MMORPG. But this game isnt just run around and slash, its more like a Twisted Metal MMO. Basically you have your driver, all customizable and you play as Human, Mutant, or Biomek. Then you have a selection of cars which are customizable with new weapons, and other such things. I havent checked out much more about it as I'm on dial up and loading a site for a game that sounds so cool scares me. When I get it loaded up I''ll give everyone a better overview of the game. Anyone else heard of it? Tried it? Excited for it?! WANT TO BUY IT SO WE CAN PLAY TOGETHER!?!? lol

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
Mike

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played the beta a few months ago, i didn't like it after playing it for about 20 mins. i have an extra key laying around along with a link to the installer if anyone wants it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: