FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
funniest DOD moment?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: funniest DOD moment? Reply with quote

With the new DOD about to come out I was thinking. What was my funniest DOD moment?
After three or four years I’ve had a bunch but this one sticks out.
The map was Kalt and I was on the allies’ side. We were getting slaughtered badly by the axis.
I was getting very aggravated and teamed up with frosty to run the sewers. After failing on several attempts we finally made it to the axis side We broke from the second sewer hole and made a dash for the axis two-story house.
We were so excited to finally make it we forgot to take turns going through the door.
We got stuck shoulder to shoulder in the door
cmon was upstairs and heard the noise of us trying to get unstuck.
He Patiently came down stairs and shot us both in the face with his kar.
It sucked but it was funny.

Last edited by s.Squirrel on Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Sarge Squad hehe. Almost all of us used grease guns

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
papaweasy
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the newest member of the Heart of Dixe [HoD] clan and playing in my first match scrim I was on the assault team. Prior to the match we lined up for screen shots. Our plan was to kneel down and draw our spades. I did but swung the spade Killing both teamates beside me. We had to wait for them to respawn to start the match. Needless to say this screen shot was on the forums as how NOT to start a match.
s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

papaweasy wrote:
I did but swung the spade Killing both teamates beside me.

Thats a good one

cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being an admin allows for much more fun I must say because my funniest moment happened on avalanche....

I was on allies and we were getting pounded, naded etc.... the teams were grossly over-balanced to axis somehow...(there were probably 4 or 5 more axis than allies) and after several warnings that the teams should be evened out I decided to use the admin_stack command inside the allied spawn. Now that was funny! Ever person in the game was stacked on top of me and of course the allied spawn gun opened fire on all of the axis guys. The last funny part of that story came when someone's primed nade dropped down and killed a bunch of us in spawn.

I also had much fun working my way through the church and shoveling Blue Ruler as he was fond of proning in the church crack.
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh cmon!

Actually, the line above is still one of my favorites and every time I see cmon use the bind I crack up for some odd reason.

Another favorite funny moment was when I was playing Sturm with Rebel, Masterchief and a few others, we were all axis and I had to stop to take a phone call. Well, rebel stopped and started to shovel me, then MC then a few others....Pretty soon half the axis were shoveling each other, the other half of the axis were yelling as us to not be such noobs and the Allies were cleaning up

I have a screenie of it somewhere.......

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish i had pics for this but sadly i dont

my funniest moment is here

clicky 1
clicky 2
clicky 3

i believe you all remember this

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
innocent
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i have only been playing for less than a year, but one of my most fond moments happened just about a week ago. We were playing Sturm pretty late at night. It was pretty much all regulars on which is always fun cause we joke around a little more.
As usual....someone cracked a homo joke which seemed pretty funny in itself, but it only got better when "TAKE THE JOHNSON" appeared in text on the screen. I was on allies and a bunch of us were laughing pretty hard. I remember Cake being with me for sure as we came out of spawn and headed down the stairs to the water.
THe axis team had control of the bridge and were pushing through the appartment and sewers, so we were getting ready to shoot any second. Well.....just about the bottom step before the water we see and hear(in that funny computer simulated voice) "TAKE THE JOHNSON UP THE A#@" Our HOLE team was laughing so hard we all proned or ducked for cover..... unsuccessfully i might add......we all got slaughtered.
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My funniest would have to be when I completly owned like the entire axis team because they were all sitting there. It was so funny. Ya um ok mines lame whatever hehe.

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KillerRoofcutter wrote:
My funniest would have to be when I completly owned like the entire axis team because they were all sitting there. It was so funny. Ya um ok mines lame whatever hehe.

come on killer remember the )[sI]( i know you were there merderet will always be my favorite

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Easy Target

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have any right now...but look what's waiting for all DOD 1.3 bot after September 26th.

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many, but I'm old and can't remember.

The I remember from recent is when Shewolf was in the double windows on AVA. and Squirrel came up behind her and knifed her for the first time. All of a sudden you hear in a cunuck accent " OUCH I HAVE BEEN BUTCHERED ". I think I fell off the arch I was laughing so hard, because at the time is was pretty silent on the server and it was so loud and clear. If I remember right Squirrel tried to get back up there to stab for the rest of the map after that.
cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

innocent wrote:
we see and hear(in that funny computer simulated voice)

I think I was laughing so hard I was crying the first couple times I heard that voice say stuff like....

"I WILL BUST A CAP IN YOUR @SS"

That was in the old avante days on tv1......
good times.....

Ooooo yeah, I also remember about two years ago, Heir Biermeister and I were in Anzio on TV1 and there were about 4 other people and we decided to see how high we could take the flag count, so we danced back and forth on the middle flag taking and retaking the flag.....the sounds of us doing this brought the rest of the players to our area and they just sat there watching us and laughing......
e-ga-die-ga-do....point captured...e-ga-die-ga-do....point captured

Merf had to ban us from the stats page for a while after that...pooo pooo on him...

SheWolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpleman wrote:
There are many, but I'm old and can't remember.

The I remember from recent is when Shewolf was in the double windows on AVA. and Squirrel came up behind her and knifed her for the first time. All of a sudden you hear in a cunuck accent " OUCH I HAVE BEEN BUTCHERED ". I think I fell off the arch I was laughing so hard, because at the time is was pretty silent on the server and it was so loud and clear. If I remember right Squirrel tried to get back up there to stab for the rest of the map after that.

And my funnies moment was when he tried to do it the second time and I had a gutt feeling that someone is behind me so I turned around and no-scoped him in the face as he was getting into the room...basically few inches from my eyes.... you should have seen his facial expression.... (and it is not a canuck accent...grrrr)

cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laughed when I saw his comment about the cannuck accent....your accent is obviously not north-american in any way....

I change that to my funniest moment.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: