FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TVR declares war!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy Target wrote:
I have the perfect solution... mix team!

Like 1 TVR + 1 eVa + 1 TVB + 1 clanless + etc...

uhhh....did we forget USV??? i think usv means "we will win at murderball" in some other language. i forget. but murderball...hehe...frickin sweet map.

the clan wars (in fun only) are ON!!!
PopeyeTheSailorMan

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ok ok how many on each team i got 3 functioning <TVB>s ready to rock is there any others left i know im part of a dien or dead breed i should say but hell i know there is atleast 1 or 2 more somewhere out there this would be freakin awesome if we really go threw with this clan wars you can call it we all know its fun and games and also braggin rights haha but mainly im lookin forward to this as a large get together that was due for a while
With this tag, I am <TVB>

<TVB>Popeye-VS-|vP|-TPF-
I Yam What I Yam
l3eeron
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to rock some TVR...is there a date set?

eternalVillealliance
crackhead_fred

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't matter who would play. i win no matter what, i will beat usv, tvr, eVa, tvb etc. single handed blind folded and arms tied behind my back! #Sniper

o by the way, 100th post! Hope I'll be here long enough to see 1,000 and maybe even 1,000,000!
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Doe wrote:
If Murderball is the plan and TVR, EVA and USV each field a team, then I could try to get the lazy bums at BR to field the 4th team and we could have some serious madness/fun

And if thats not acceptable I can try to round up a bunch of the non clan regulars (Kopikat, Popeye, this means you two) and form a team to show you all the true meaning of Murderball Madness

Whos game?

JD

Excellent! I am. I'm going to try and organize something today, I'm thinking about May 28th, at 7:30 p.m. central time. Look to the TFC forum in a while to see the sign-up post.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anytime anywhere. The game doesn't matter. The eVa skills will always shine through. I always thought TVR was a code word for NOOB they were always so easy to kill I just figured they were new to DOD. Huh guess I was wrong. #2gunfire Pray

Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

28th im out of town the entire day. if im lucky i will be home around 9pm central but most likely i wont get home until 11

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mike

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bull wrote:
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42 wrote:
No matter what you folks decide to do, keep the following in mind;

DISCLAIMER
<eVa> does not compete on any serious level as a group. We are all about hanging out for some fun, but will in no way be involved in any sort of serious competition with another group on any level. There will be no "match". We want no bad blood what so ever between local groups. That works against The Ville. And yes, it does happen even with small little "matches" so don't fool yourself into thinking it won't happen to you. Keep it different than a standard game and completely fun. These terms are non negotiable. Disclaimer done.

Just know that if this becomes even mildy serious, <eVa> will pull the plug immediately.

Wussies..

TFC sucks.. DOD forever.

"Get-r-done.."

#Beer

dont get me started with explaining how TFC is 1 million times better then DOD.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa whoa whoa, do i need to show up and represent? i guess im on the guildless now but lemme see if i can dust off the old HL skills and show you some good old tfc scout action...
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

Location: East Lansing, MI formerly Lubbock, Tx Guild: TVR -V$=

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the official KAMIKAZE bomber I will sneak behind enemy lines and detonate myself, and destroy all that is eVa and all it's members, leading TVR to another victory over the oppression of the Empire....whoops been watching too much Star Wars TEE HEE HEE #Beer

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAMIKAZE MadMax wrote:
As the official KAMIKAZE bomber I will sneak behind enemy lines and detonate myself, and destroy all that is eVa and all it's members, leading TVR to another victory over the oppression of the Empire....whoops been watching too much Star Wars TEE HEE HEE #Beer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: