FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
script=cheat?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i use a script that will slow me down as a spy to a soldiers pace, is that considered a cheat? i've seen them on the web, and they look really useful, but before i try it i want to know if it's a cheat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cstone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'm almost certain that those types of scripts are frowned upon here, but more importantly, *why* would you want to slow yourself down?? I think that using the scout's normal speed outweighs any possiblity that an enemy would notice that speed difference. The enemy would probably still shoot you anyway, as a standard spy check, and then you probably won't even be able to outrun them! Spies are best at taking out SGs anyway, and you want to get to them as quickly as you can.

Whybkuul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

figured they would be. Why would i use one? because the main way i spot a spy is by the way they walk (speed). by the way, the script i saw had a toggle, so just push the key to turn it on, and push it again to turn it off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dahak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best way to check for spies is yes.. by their speeds, or their weapons. spies move the same speeds as engy/demo and the spy disguised as an engy always has the railgun. he's too easy to catch
Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe

aa, oshiete sensei-san
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secret, you have just scarred me for life. I will never be able to look at a stuffed animal the same way again.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yipes!
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cute kangaroo with a baby pouch... oh, nm...

[ This Message was edited by: mymyMunkeyEye on 2002-02-17 05:17 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Secret! You stole my bunny! I have been looking for him. I sleep with him every night, and well, my nights just haven't been the same since he left. He is my pink dreammaker. OOPS,... this is a public arena... Well, could you just please return him. ahem, yeah, um, he belongs to um, my dog, yeah, my dog, it is his favorite chew toy.

[ This Message was edited by: one big hoax on 2002-02-17 11:35 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: