FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BABY BRANDON FUND

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: BABY BRANDON FUND Reply with quote

I'm starting a fund to help out my cousin and his family to help them out in a time of need. I know this is not going to bring there son back, but it might help with some of the hardship that they will be accuring as he will be out of work to to being with his daughter at the hospital. If you want to help out you can conctact me via PM or donations can be sent to Simpleman33@gmail.com (Paypal). I will hopefully be going to see them tomorrow if everything goes right. This is the least I can do for them and hopefully it will take some of the burden off then as they have alot to deal with.

R.I.P Brandon as your life was short, but you brought my smiles and enjoyment to many peoples hearts. You will never be forgotten.
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al little bit more on the accident.

http://www.record-bee.com/Stories/0,1413,255~26901~2861504,00.html#

The mom has 2 broken legs that have to be put back together by doner bones, pins and plates in her arm and a severed liver. They said she will be in the hospital for a minimum of 3 weeks. Which means is most likly going to miss her own sond funeral.

The daughter has a broken leg and a broken wrist. She is out of the hospital.

As far as the mom being arrest they knew nothing about and have not heard from the CHP that she has as she is not the one that caused the accident so there should be no reason for her to be arrested. How the newspaper can say that she was arrested without CHP notifing her or the family is beyond me.
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was just notified that Sherri took a turn for the worst lastnight and has some enternal bleeding. Hopefully they will get stopped. All I ask if everyone can sat a little prayer for her.

I also want to thank the few that have donated to the fund. I my self am getting Ronnie my cousin a room for a couple weeks. The funds that are getting donated I'm sending to him so he has some money to eat and help out which ever way he needs it. Again thank you to thoughs that have helped out.
KopiKat

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am praying for her Simple. Please PM me with your info so i can scrounge up some cash to send.

-KK
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is stable as of right now and it looks like they have stopped the bleeding for the time being.

I can't thank thoughs of you enough that have helped out in the time of need. Goes to show you how good of a community TheVille is. It was hard to ask my fellow Villuns for help in the time of need, but i couldn't think of a closer and caring community that is willing to give a helping hand in the time of need. Thank you everyone for the help and support.
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like thing are looking better for her as there has been no bleeding for almost 48 hours now.

*** This will be my last post as it seems I'm talking to myself***
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple wrote:
Quote:
This will be my last post as it seems I'm talking to myself

Thats normal for you.

Glad to hear she is doing better, keep us informed there has been a lot of views.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
_-=Did It Hurt=-_
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a shock.

I wish you and your family the best in these hard times.
I'm so glad the mom is better.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
DIH & LMH

Cool Sig by KRG. Thx

The Proud, the Few, US-V or The Ville Supporters (V$)!!
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpleman wrote:
Well it looks like thing are looking better for her as there has been no bleeding for almost 48 hours now.

*** This will be my last post as it seems I'm talking to myself***

its just kind of hard to reply to this...but do keep us informed with their progress
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well she was at memorial hospital, because she is stable now they sent her over to Kiaser hospital do to the fact thats what insurance they have. Well Kiaser wants to send her home on Wed. 3 weeks earlier then Memorial did. The problem is she has 2 broken legs that they have not been able to cast, because of open wounds from the accident and from several sugeries. On top of that she is not expected to be able to walk for atleast a year. Well here is the moral of the story. Kiaser told them they will not give them a wheelchair, medical bed or provide any in home care.

Now tell me how is she supposed to go home if she can't walk and they will not provide anything so that she can be at home. Just goes to show you how messed up are insurances are these days. They are to lazy to do anything for ya and they are to greedy to provide the right service for ya. I told them togo back to Memorial and tell them to bill the other parties insurance since they were found 100% at fault. Atleast that way she will be taken care for atleast 3 more weeks and maybe by that time she will have her legs cast and be able to get them to provide some kind of home care. Otherwise her husband will have to stay home 24/7 and not be able to work, because he has to take care of her.

Ok I'm done with my rant for now just pisses me off how insurances treat people. I mean c'mon they charge a arm and a leg for there insurance a month and when you need to use it they don't want to provide the services you have been paying for the last 15 years.
KopiKat

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insurance companies suck ass, period.

Damn them all to hell.

Btw, glad to hear things are at least getting somewhat better, i'll be mailing you your money soon. It'll be in cash, hope that's ok.

-KK
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well here is the explaination Kiaser gave for not doing any of the above. They said that they live out of the area and the county they live in is not covered by Kiaser. First of all if you are paying for a insurance it shouldn't matter where you live you are a paying customer just like the next person. Second then why do they allow companies in that area offer there services. Kind of stupid if you ask me. We will take your money, but we will not provide all the services for ya. GJ Kiaser way to look out for people that pay your wages.

Last edited by Simpleman on Sat May 21, 2005 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherrie is home now with the help of apria donating all the stuff she needs at home. She has a long road to recovery as they say it will be atleast 1 year before she starts to be able to do things on her own. She is having a hard time dealing with her son and she wishes she would have gone with him. Having to deal with the injuries and the lost of her son is going to take a lifetime to get over. All, because someone could not handle there medications and should have not been driving in the first place.

Sorry it's been awhile sence I have posted and updated this, but as you see I have had alot to deal with as of late and ontop of it all I'm getting married this weekend so I was taking care of all that as well.

Again I have to thank the ones that helped with there donations as it was much appreciated and helped out alot with things that were needed.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: