FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
yearbooks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: yearbooks Reply with quote

heh, I was just looking through my sophmore one from hs (was going through them looking for my sister's new boyfriend cuz apparently I know him? don't remember him though )
anyways, I found something in it about me I hadn't seen before lol. In the sports part (with the different teams) I apparently have a full photo spanning from bottom of the page to the top of me kicking a soccer ball during a practice. lol. I look like an idiot, who the **** chooses these pics? I have my arms out (kinda like a t) and my body is curved (since i am getting ready to kick) in a manner that looks like I am about to topple onto my backside. My foot is like 2 inches from the ball, and I am passing it, so using the side of my foot.. I look very strange.. doesn't look natural lol.
anyways, besides the hilarious picture, I have a very nice caption and I will quote it (leaving out my name lol)
Quote:
Sophmore Amanda * had a good year as a member on the girl's soccer team. Amanda was a strong link for the team and kept the team together throughout the whole season.

Isn't that precious? this makes me want to tell you what exactly happened. I hate .... bah, I won't go there, least not now, I have to get some sleep. Maybe I will tell that story later... probably not since I bet you all don't want to read it probably didn't want to read this either oh well

so, any interesting captions about you in your yearbooks? or funny pictures?

http://ctprofiles.net/799963

Last edited by Kahlan Amnell on Mon May 16, 2005 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bull
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this story about the pic, but no pic??

humm....
and WalMart Security

"Get-r-Done"
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no scanner

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.goyk.com/flash.asp?path=776

I found the reason why...they put it in the year book...Some reason though they misspelled your name?? must of been the typesetter

There is a couple of bad words so you kiddies better stay out of her story...
Easy Target

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At my senior year, the "prom team" had the ideal of making a t-shirt with everybody's name on the back for everyone. Which their did. But the compagny as made a error on someone's name. Instead of writing Nicolas Ward, their writed NicolEs Ward. And this was a only-guy high school at that time. When that guy received is t-shirt and found out about the error, he immediatly rip off his t-shirt. Was a funny thing to see! Ah, high school!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i can picture amanda kicking the ball in my mind seeing as how i played soccer for ....dont remember how many years, but yeah i am guess you were running to since thats about the only time my arms would be out if i was passing the ball. but if you were just standing there passing then...umm wierdo . anyways if i had a scanner i would scan the pic that made me famous around my neighborhood, as the only kid to go to prom with 5 girls and pic up a 6 at prom...for all you players out there though one thing of advise, dont ever do what i did to many girls at one part= tired as hell for the next couple of days, i think my feet would have fallen off from all the dancing i had to do, and they all want attention and the pulling of the arms omg never again

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: