FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The long gas grenade...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was throwing down a few gas grenades when out came a...

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a confused and halucanating scout stumbled up and with crowbar in hand smashed...
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...his big toe on RoofCutter's rocket launcher and started to bunny hop around holding his left foot in his other hand and yelling...

[ This Message was edited by: JohnCarterofMars on 2001-09-17 10:49 ]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2001 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Kill Ben Laden!! JCOM leaps out from the main gate neplam flyin' and smacks down the squealing scout with a crowbar and proceeds to lecture the deranged player about justice and honor.

“young man,” smoke issues from his ears momentarily and JCOM shakes his head rigorously “justice shall be served not revenge or malice. We must think of it in the name of… OOUGHFFFF!”

the scout nails the Warlord directly in the gut with his stubbed toe and…

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he was runnign like he had never ran before because he was so big and heavy that he was an hw and his toe hurt so bad he ran all the way back to his respwan and saw a...

[ This Message was edited by: KillerRoofcutter on 2001-09-22 15:36 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...A llama. When seeing this, he immediatley told one of the admins to kick him. Then along comes Greebo with his super admin powers and...

Sick Cycle Carousel
Lifehouse
No Name Face
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yella

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kicks everyone cos a noob looked at him in a funny manner (10/8 Greeb. 10 bloody 8!). 'Dammit' complained the Noob 'I was only trying to..

[ This Message was edited by: yella on 2001-09-18 20:07 ]
JohnCarterofMars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...find the fricken grenade pack!' His disrespectful attitude ticks greebs off enough to cause a general meltdown within the eludium p 38 space modulator, evaporation of the dilithium crystals and just plain chaos all around!

JCOM s speechless as he looks on wondering....

KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...what will happen next then all of a sudden a respwan camper comes out and...

[ This Message was edited by: KillerRoofcutter on 2001-09-22 21:25 ]
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mows Greebo down with his Chaingun. Greebo respawns and dies again. Well this really gets Greebos goat. He yells at the camper " Your gonna get it camper, just let me put my admin hat back on".
The respawn camper answers " Ha, Greenbo, your a wimp, I laugh at your admin powers".
Greebo trys to speed cheat and ban the camper only to be told "Silly Bear, you cant ban Geddy Lee-TPF-"
Damn thinks Greebo, I only see this message when I try to ban an admin, who the heck is this person??????
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...It was Robet E. Lee in disguise!!! Greebo did not know that yet so he kept tring to ban him for a long time then Geddy Lee-TPF- change his name back to Robert E. Lee-TPF- and greebo thought that he was being outsmated but just then something caught his eye it was a...

[ This Message was edited by: KillerRoofcutter on 2001-09-22 21:25 ]
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a small teensy wennsy spider that was waving at him with 6 legs while pointing with the other 2 toward the very large and forboding jagged dank dark and craggy rubble left over from the construction of breakout and smiling inwardly thought to himself that with just another few hours of work he could...

Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..get done. Suddenly, [SPLAT], and the spider's life was no more, for he was stepped on by an engineer rushing to cover CP2. The engineer crouched down and began to construct his weapon of destruction. However, when he was finished, Neil_Peart-TPF- had assembled a Level 3 Drum Kit, complete with rotating stage, midi marimba, and gong bass drum! As he sat down and got busy with The Rhythm Method, both the Blue and Red teams stopped their fighting to watch. Everyone was mesmerized by the flying sticks and melodious rhythm when...
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Along came a member of the National Brotherhood of Musicians who noticed that Niel didnt have a a valid union card and therefore was giving an illegal performance. With everyone at the ville being such a stickler for the rules both the blue and red teams forgot their differences for a moment and they cut the stage and instriments to pieces. I must admit it was hilarous to hear the HW guy tearing into that brass gong with his minigun. The out of nowhere a new player spawned, his name was The Titan and....
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He bellowed to speak with the one called GREENBO. "I were bandeded by Green-bo" When me attack, me die." and Unfurled a frenzy of bad grammer and name butchering of the Ville regulars. "I don't like that JonDow he won't unban me neither, I talk now to Rabies A. Lee to get unban." The Titan continued to babble on and on until......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: