FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
for those of you who miss me....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kronic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man i finally did it i've been sent off to boarding school and man the discipline here is flippin' insane. I can't swear i can't talk with my mouth open i have basketball practice 7 days a week. I'm in the middle of a 3 hour homework session that happens mon-fri from 6:30-9:30 p.m. we have either cadets or sport to do after school everyday the only time i get to relax is on the weekends when i can just chill out in my room and listen to angry music abot people who hate the world until i am disturbed by my 3 room mates coming in and talking constant bull$hit. I'm out in the middle of nowhere and i don't even have time to play games even if i did have access to a computer. But my IQ must've doubled since i got down here however looks like i won't be back on the ville for another 8 weeks. Anyway i gotta get back to my homework So keep your guard up and watch out for those snipers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn that must be shitty...but i wouldnt mind playing ball that often. oh well hope you survive another 8 weeks...

EagleEyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, pretty soon you are going to be just like everyone at that school. They use mind twisting jedi master alcholic drunken master technique of mind bending. See ya when I see ya.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kronic,
Was wondering where you have been hiding. The part about not cussing must be hell.
See you when you get back.
Ktulu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boarding school? What in the hell did you do to make your parents send you their? Did they shave your head? are there any girls there? are you sure your not in Guantanamo Bay with the Taliban?
FragFailure

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet you'd rather go 0-24 on Avanti

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boarding school? Aghh! what did you do? Attack your father with a knife or something? I thought my *shudders* priest infested private school was pretty shitty, but at least I don't have to live there.

Poor kronic. Don't worry though, just use your angry music to help push all your anger into a little ball inside your stomach, and wait until the appropriate time to blow up and lash out at the nearest person. (direct quote from the simpsons) Like that time I hit the mascot for the topes. Remember that lisa? remember when daddy got drunk and hit the mascot? that was fun wasn't it?
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boarding school, that must suck big time!
SpeCies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Eagle.. I was thinking of the movie(can't think of it's name) about a Boarding School
that was taken over by terrorists interested in collecting ransome from these kids wealthy parents. Good flick..
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toy Soldiers@SpeCies

Boarding School has to suck.Ive been to an alternitive school before but that was more like a prison then it was a school.Good Luck
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't the bald headed captain from Star Trek: The Next Generation in that movie?
Kronic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah man it ain't that bad i have 2 chics lined up for the taking but i already got 1 back home next door. But man you should know that by the sound of my post i don't even have time to ring my mother let alone my babe. I have a buncha good mates and a fat 250 pound crackhead which wants to burn,rape and crucify me. But i am out in the country and well prepared ehhe but i hope it won't come to that i only enjoy inflicting violence on you guys. Gotta go my teachers hounding me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm...crack

Anyways we miss you kronic, come back! I need someone to tell me how crazy and insane I am. (no one has done that for a while now, hint hint)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: