FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DOES ANYBODY PLAY TV7 ANY MORE?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
@RoYaL PuTz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: DOES ANYBODY PLAY TV7 ANY MORE? Reply with quote

I WORK THE LATE NIGHT AT TACO BELL. AND WHEN I GET HOME THERE USED TO BE PEOPLE PLAYING THERE , AND NOW THERE R NO PEOPLE THERE.I REALY LIKE THE NEW MAPS, BUT FIND IT HARD TO HARD TO PLAY ALONE.USUALY 2 OR 3 AM CENTRAL TIME.I LOVE THE VILLE BUT BURNT OUT ON THE SAME OLD MAPS.WELL SEE YA ALL IN MY SIGHTS SOME WHERE. #alien
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a little late for me to stay up till. I wake up at 3am to go to work

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Lhiannan_Shee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I worked the late shift, I would often be playing on the ville at that time. I just started at a new job, and have different shifts now, so haven't been around. It's kind of nice playing in the daytime now =)
kubrick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
That's a little late for me to stay up till. I wake up at 3am to go to work

ouch. Well at least you can get a drink in vegas at that time if you wanted
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE PLAY THERE BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO GET PEOPLE ON A CUSTOM MAP SERVER.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
@RoYaL PuTz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive found lots of servers running custom maps.I just like the ville.and on weekends i play on day and night shift, but no one seems to be playing there then either.i like the custom maps just would like to see people playing there so i can kill them #Beer #alien [/quote]
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

recently i have been playing dod more(when ns is empty tfc has nothing but bots and llamas and cs is...well its cs and usually boring with under 20+ people) so if i see someone on ill play but usually i only see tv1 and the other 2 tvs have ppl(and one is the bots) but if i see ya in there ill join ya

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well first of all don't post in all caps...very annoying....second yes people play on TV7 even though it is a custom map server. Jfet and I over the last 2 months have noted several times when the server has either been full or almost full at certain points in the night. Normally though it is the same people everynight which is very comforting. Also DK plays only TV7 because he finds it more challenging and JD got his start there. So to answer your question yes people play on it...though not at 3 in the morn.

Powder
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Royal Putz, TV7 is where I almost always play. I tend to go on and mess around until others come and soon a full game breaks out.

As a matter of fact, I am on my way there now.

Cya there some time

JD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: