FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Don't miss me too much!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paradise Lost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Don't miss me too much! Reply with quote

That's right folks, for one entire week (minus one
day) you will be without the enigmatic stylings of
the one known as Paradise Lost (sometimes Found.)

I know many of you (3 of you to be exact) will not
be able to stand my absense, but as the great
whatshisname said, "I shall ... umm ... return?"

For those of you who don't know me or those of you
who think this is stupid, you should probably play
Day of Defeat more often, for you would have known
this post was a waste of your time *way* before you
even clicked on it.

** PS: The person who either rips on me the best or
gives their best sympathetic post for my return gets
a free cookie.

** PPS: This is also for all the bums who says I
should post/don't post enough on the forums!

Spoiled Milk, the other white meat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take care Paradise! havng found and lost paradise several times I know how to make it through this next dry spell

I look forward to watching the blood splat spread from your chest on your return.

See you then!
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok here i go

*clears throat* (ripping part 1) your a loser and no one will miss you you should have never even bothered to make this post because not only was it a was of my time but a was of the rest of the worlds. this world is not stupider for having ever...bah i cant do it i ran out of things to flame you for i think i should have played more dod that way i would at least have some dirt on you......

ok now for the sympathetic

*clears throat again*OMG DONT LEAVE US PLEASE GOD DONT LEAVE US WHAT WILL WE EVER DO WITHOUT YOU THE WORLD WILL STOP THE DOD SERVERS WILL EMPTY AND I WILL NEVER PLAY NS AGAIN...WHY CRUEL WORLD WOULD YOU TAKE HIM FROM TV WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...ok do i win? if not then ill hunt you down and kill you for the cookie and whoever you gave the cookie to....YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!!!

ps take care man and get back soon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it look like we care? NO!!! This post is pointless and is just taking up space. I hope you never return to this place again. In fact, I think the admins should ban you from the ville forever. I don't know where you are going but I hope you die a slow painful death! #Fist

Okay have fun!

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lhiannan_Shee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, these guys are just hamming it up for the cookie! I assure you that I am being completely honest when I say that I will miss you in your absense. Who will be left to repeatedly kill me, and sneak up into my sniping areas to stab me? A little secret, I love the squishy noise it makes when I'm stabbed/shovelled to death... and without it, I may just go crazy. So hurry your butt up and get back!
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss you lots, but usually just in game.....

Um, what type of cookie?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok it seems that im not going to win the cookie from paradise so that means that i might have to kill and or blow up anyone who touches my cookie

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would prefer someone else's cookie

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: