FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
today's accomplishment

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lemmiwinks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: today's accomplishment Reply with quote

ya, i guess i am kinda bragging here but i've never done this before. killed 4 with one shot from the panzer on flash. nevermind the fact that a grenade blew me to bits two seconds later. it's been a good day.

2004-06-03 22:18:22 Death dude killed me with mills_bomb. TheVille.org IV dod_flash
2004-06-03 22:18:16 Kill I killed Dark_Sqaudron with pschreck. TheVille.org IV dod_flash
2004-06-03 22:18:16 Kill I killed Mark101 with pschreck. TheVille.org IV dod_flash
2004-06-03 22:18:16 Kill I killed Cartman with pschreck. TheVille.org IV dod_flash
2004-06-03 22:18:16 Kill I killed <eVa>Clay Pigeon-FF- with pschreck. TheVille.org IV dod_flash
2004-06-03 22:17:34 Role I changed role to #class_axis_pschreck. TheVille.org IV dod_flash
Turbo!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w00t gj

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... well done! That's really cool. And I thought getting two at once with the 'zooka was good. :/

Very well played.

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah GJ.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fixthegarand

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw that. It was nice
Clay Pigeon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a nice shot, but I did manage to avenge myself with my PIAT later. I <3 rpg wars on flash.
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is crazy. I've seen that happen once on avalanche. Its crazy getting 4 kills with any bazooka class. The other day I saw Bonez get a 5 kill nade on avalanche. It only shows 4 people on the screen but I checked the console and he got 5. That is almost half a team on theville servers.

Good work Gerbil King!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: