FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stats request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilGenius
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Stats request Reply with quote

Would it be possible to have a "times on capturing team" and "times captured against" on stats? I feel like I've participated on alot of winning teams lately, but have no way to tell. I also would personally find this stat more interesting than K/D ratio, because I feel the game is about team performance.

Grease y'all later!

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
Ten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love stealing your Greasegun.

I agree, I think there should be some kind of flag capture stats.
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And while we are on the topic of stats, I think the NS stats should be set up to give points for structures built. Just a thought
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ACLeroK

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree on the flag caps stat

also how about doing something about those damn bots on TVV?
ever notice how some players at the top of the stats scoreboard have an insane ammount of bot kills? found out the other day that it's damn easy to just join late at night when no one is on and just camp the main paths and pick up easy bot kills.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys talking about something like this?

http://www.theville.org/dodstats/index.php?mode=actions&game=dod
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanite wrote:
Are you guys talking about something like this?

http://www.theville.org/dodstats/index.php?mode=actions&game=dod

I have no idea what that's reporting. I know Psycho stats report flag caps, but those stats say I have over 400 flag caps (which sounds about right) and on the stats here it says I have "6 Areas Captured".

So, flags captured wouldn't be too bad to have here either, but I'm definately more interested in stats that say "Has been on winning team XX times" and "Has been on losing team XX times". Sure, this might not always accurately reflect how you individually preform, since you could join and 5 seconds later your team could win, but I'd love to have them. (Personally broken down by side (Axis v. Allies) and map would be sweet too, but I doubt any of this can be easily done, and am just throwing the idea out.

John Doe wrote:
Normally I lock spam threads...but this one is still one page....I may check on it later......

You have to be a supporter to get it.
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might want to actually take your requests to the developers..

http://forums.unitedadmins.com/index.php?showforum=179

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACLeroK wrote:
i agree on the flag caps stat

also how about doing something about those damn bots on TVV?
ever notice how some players at the top of the stats scoreboard have an insane ammount of bot kills? found out the other day that it's damn easy to just join late at night when no one is on and just camp the main paths and pick up easy bot kills.

What I've noticed about these bots is a stupid error like they are all on the same team, and are doing nothing. The other day, Flugplatz started, and we were 8vs8.... however 4 of us were bots, standing up watching the wall. So we were throughougly tramped because it was effectively 8 vs 4

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ACLeroK

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddyjack wrote:

What I've noticed about these bots is a stupid error like they are all on the same team, and are doing nothing. The other day, Flugplatz started, and we were 8vs8.... however 4 of us were bots, standing up watching the wall. So we were throughougly tramped because it was effectively 8 vs 4

i saw on escape last night that all the bots picked up dynomite then just stood in the spawn and didn't do anything. they must only work on certain maps or something. maybe only capture the flag type maps? anyways, i think they're just a bad idea overall. if i wanted to play against AI i'd go boot up call of duty or something. at least it's somewhat of a challenge then.

here's what i'm talking about when it comes to the bots totally skewing the stats

http://www.theville.org/dodstats/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=158

i don't know how this guy can seriously feel good about himself. and if so how can this be fun at all? just scroll down his player kill statistics at the bottom and you'll see what i'm talking about. I counted at LEAST 28 bots he's just racking up cheap kills on. and you can't seriously tell me it's legit.
Ten

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSE, check out the bot kills on this hardcore dood: (he's #1) http://www.theville.org/dodstats/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=158

Nanite, those stats are referring to Areas captured - like the Nebelwerfers/bridge on escape or the truck/fuel dump on Kraftstoff. That's why the stats are so few.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Phsychostats did this already.

And about the bots, they are only there as a placeholder and probably don't have waypoints for all the maps.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten Yard wrote:
MSE, check out the bot kills on this hardcore dood: (he's #1) http://www.theville.org/dodstats/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=158

Nanite, those stats are referring to Areas captured - like the Nebelwerfers/bridge on escape or the truck/fuel dump on Kraftstoff. That's why the stats are so few.

Wow, that guy just plays at like 5am and probably just spawn camps the bots. How fun is that??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Grunty

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

back to flags, I want a stat for captures broken
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grunty wrote:
back to flags, I want a stat for captures broken

Well you are telling the wrong people. Go to the HLStats website to make requests.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: