FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stupid PETA
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Stupid PETA Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040324/ap_on_re_us/peta_kfc_1

Ya know, I'm not totally against PETA but sometimes I swear some ppl come up with the stupidest ideas. I promise you one thing, if they hand one of these buckets out to one of my kids I will go to any extreme and sue the crap out of them. If it means getting a class action or what not. Targeting schools with this tasteless bucket is outragous to me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forget sueing them... if i see someone hand one of those to a kid, im going to punch that blood filled bucket right through their animal worshiping face. hey peta #Fist
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a flier for this a bit ago walking down south street in front of a KFC. lemme see if i can find it and scan it. hilarious. who would ahve guessed the secret ingredient was cruelty. lemme get some of dat!
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shovelnose wrote:
forget sueing them... if i see someone hand one of those to a kid, im going to punch that blood filled bucket right through their animal worshiping face. hey peta #Fist

haha. i like this option better. i think ill get more satisfaction out of this than a few g's. althought the money might come in handy posting my bail =)
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah im still waiting for my free PETA t-shirt...
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, i say people counter-attack with Maddox fliers

kubrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. I just ate at KFC this weekend.

Who the fark cares, it's just a chicken.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look, anything that can run around for several minutes to days (it's been proven) without it's head, obviously needs to be eaten for bing a freak of nature. To show my resolve, I ate a whole bag of tyson chicken nuggets for dinner!

On a more serious note, FFS!!!! It's damn chickens!!! Anything too stupid to get out a wire cage deserves to be my dinner, And that statement inculdes cows, pigs, monkeys and lemurs!
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always though they cut their heads off first. What are chickens for if we can't eat them?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
...scary asit is..im bloodier than that col sanders after work....you should see me...i wonder if i can get a pic taken of me...if i get one ill post....they should use me as their anti-meat eating....lol you see me...with bloodon my jacket...hands...bone dust in my hair...flesh hanging off my finger tips...oh what a fun job! ...am i wierd?
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]cpt._Keyes wrote:
...am i wierd?

Just a little.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what they dont seem to understand:

with all of the money that their spending on this stuff, they could buy the chickens before they go to the slaughter house... Their wasting their money. One questions strikes me dead: why would they WANT to save CHICKENS? How many chickens are there in the world? Probablt like 4 billion or something. Why bother even concerning your pittiful little life with chickens ?
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potato-VS- wrote:
This is what they dont seem to understand:

with all of the money that their spending on this stuff, they could buy the chickens before they go to the slaughter house... Their wasting their money. One questions strikes me dead: why would they WANT to save CHICKENS? How many chickens are there in the world? Probablt like 4 billion or something. Why bother even concerning your pittiful little life with chickens ?

I think it's more about how they kill them rather than the fact that they are killing them. But I'm sure they all have their reasons to believe that killing chickens is bad.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peta actually requires that we kill cows with lethal injection...wanna know why? here is the kicker....in the hopes that we get cancer from eating meat...HAHAHA pricks they care more about animals then they do humans....according to them...humans mean nothing...we are worthless...animals are the only good beings out there....which brings up the question...if humans are worthless....y do we have to listen to them?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: