FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spring Break 2004

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Spring Break 2004 Reply with quote

Oh Ya!!! I just got back to college from being in Myrtle Beach,SC for over a week for my spring break, and i had a helluvagood time from the Freaky Tiki Club, to the beach, hope y'all had the same!!! #Beer #Beer

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have finals this upcoming week, and then I get my spring break.
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from my spring break as well. I had to spend it at my parents house in Minneapolis, but at least I had it to myself. It sucks to think I have to wake up early for calc 3 tomorrow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gwar, I didn't even get a spring break. Canadian universities call that week "Reading Week" because the week after usually constitutes the deadline for midterm papers and midterm exams.

I didn't get a spring break. I had the unfortunate pleasure of being in the only faculty in any Canadian university that doesn't give a spring break.

I do get a week off during April but that's only because I'm teaching at a high school. It'll be a nice vacation from seeing untouchably huge grade 12 titties leaning over my desk in my face. I now associate the words "Mr. Nast, I have a question..." with titties. :/
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ hahahaha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten yard, if you did your stuff ahead of time you would be able to spend that time doing something else.
Anyways our spring break doesnt start until march 29th-Apr 3rd. That means we have already done out exams, but i still have some of my second mid terms coming up just before i leave town why does our have to be so late!?!?
Anyone elses this late?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to do my work ahead of time but I'm a horrible procrastinator. Oh wait, no that sucks.

When do you guys start school? I think most universities around here (I've attended three) begin around Sept 7 - Dec 10 (plus two weeks finals), second semester starts around January 3 - April 6 (plus two weeks for finals). I've heard of some Yankees who start school at really weird times, like in early October and stuff.

I think you might have a late Spring Break if you start school late in the year. Ours is in mid-February while yours is right around where my last days of classes would be. We must have really different schedules.
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here at Mankato we start last week in august for fall semester and 2nd week in january for spring semester. The U of Minnesota starts one week later for each semester than us and their spring break is one week later also. Same with a lot of Wisconsin schools my friends go to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dominator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten Yard wrote:
I try to do my work ahead of time but I'm a horrible procrastinator. Oh wait, no that sucks.

When do you guys start school? I think most universities around here (I've attended three) begin around Sept 7 - Dec 10 (plus two weeks finals), second semester starts around January 3 - April 6 (plus two weeks for finals). I've heard of some Yankees who start school at really weird times, like in early October and stuff.

I think you might have a late Spring Break if you start school late in the year. Ours is in mid-February while yours is right around where my last days of classes would be. We must have really different schedules.

We didnt start the second semester until Jan 26th, perhaps that is why
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: